*Jennifer Lopez, just named by Forbes magazine today as the most powerful celebrity, is reportedly ready to call it quits at “American Idol.”
E! News’s Marc Malkin is citing sources who say she will not return for a third run as judge.
“She’s just too busy,” one source said.
She’s currently preparing for a mega tour with Enrique Iglesias that launches this summer in Latin America and the U.S., with plans to go worldwide in the fall.
Lopez will reportedly be on the road, at the very least, through the end of the year. The next round of “Idol” auditions are scheduled to begin while she’s overseas.
J.Lo also wants to take some time off next year to be with her twins. reports E!
During interviews for her new film “What to Expect When You’re Expecting,” she explained how tough it is to balance her busy schedule with motherhood.
According to E!, Fox wouldn’t comment on Lopez’s future with the show. Meanwhile, a source close to the production tells E! News that “Fox does not want to let her go. They love her.”
Lopez has been on Idol for two seasons with one-year contracts for both.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here