*Jennifer Lopez, just named by Forbes magazine today as the most powerful celebrity, is reportedly ready to call it quits at “American Idol.”
E! News’s Marc Malkin is citing sources who say she will not return for a third run as judge.
“She’s just too busy,” one source said.
She’s currently preparing for a mega tour with Enrique Iglesias that launches this summer in Latin America and the U.S., with plans to go worldwide in the fall.
Lopez will reportedly be on the road, at the very least, through the end of the year. The next round of “Idol” auditions are scheduled to begin while she’s overseas.
J.Lo also wants to take some time off next year to be with her twins. reports E!
During interviews for her new film “What to Expect When You’re Expecting,” she explained how tough it is to balance her busy schedule with motherhood.
According to E!, Fox wouldn’t comment on Lopez’s future with the show. Meanwhile, a source close to the production tells E! News that “Fox does not want to let her go. They love her.”
Lopez has been on Idol for two seasons with one-year contracts for both.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here