*Jennifer Lopez, just named by Forbes magazine today as the most powerful celebrity, is reportedly ready to call it quits at “American Idol.”
E! News’s Marc Malkin is citing sources who say she will not return for a third run as judge.
“She’s just too busy,” one source said.
She’s currently preparing for a mega tour with Enrique Iglesias that launches this summer in Latin America and the U.S., with plans to go worldwide in the fall.
Lopez will reportedly be on the road, at the very least, through the end of the year. The next round of “Idol” auditions are scheduled to begin while she’s overseas.
J.Lo also wants to take some time off next year to be with her twins. reports E!
During interviews for her new film “What to Expect When You’re Expecting,” she explained how tough it is to balance her busy schedule with motherhood.
According to E!, Fox wouldn’t comment on Lopez’s future with the show. Meanwhile, a source close to the production tells E! News that “Fox does not want to let her go. They love her.”
Lopez has been on Idol for two seasons with one-year contracts for both.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here