Sources say the singer called in sick for the dress rehearsal, and brought the main man, Lorne Michaels, to a boil when she didn’t show up ’til the last minute, according to TMZ.
But her choreographer had her back and danced to the songs in her stead.
When Rihanna decided to show up, the set crew and all involved appeared shocked as she seemed quite well, but no one called her out on it.
During the show, she was seen by staffers hanging out, walking around and eating like any normal, healthy person would.
But sources close to the singer said she had been to every rehearsal until then and that she was really feeling too sick to go to final run through. Allegedly she even had a doctor come to her dressing room. He administered a shot of penicillin before she went on.
Watch Rihanna perform “Where Have You Been” on “Saturday Night Live”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here