Sources say the singer called in sick for the dress rehearsal, and brought the main man, Lorne Michaels, to a boil when she didn’t show up ’til the last minute, according to TMZ.
But her choreographer had her back and danced to the songs in her stead.
When Rihanna decided to show up, the set crew and all involved appeared shocked as she seemed quite well, but no one called her out on it.
During the show, she was seen by staffers hanging out, walking around and eating like any normal, healthy person would.
But sources close to the singer said she had been to every rehearsal until then and that she was really feeling too sick to go to final run through. Allegedly she even had a doctor come to her dressing room. He administered a shot of penicillin before she went on.
Watch Rihanna perform “Where Have You Been” on “Saturday Night Live”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here