Sources say the singer called in sick for the dress rehearsal, and brought the main man, Lorne Michaels, to a boil when she didn’t show up ’til the last minute, according to TMZ.
But her choreographer had her back and danced to the songs in her stead.
When Rihanna decided to show up, the set crew and all involved appeared shocked as she seemed quite well, but no one called her out on it.
During the show, she was seen by staffers hanging out, walking around and eating like any normal, healthy person would.
But sources close to the singer said she had been to every rehearsal until then and that she was really feeling too sick to go to final run through. Allegedly she even had a doctor come to her dressing room. He administered a shot of penicillin before she went on.
Watch Rihanna perform “Where Have You Been” on “Saturday Night Live”:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here