*Rihanna was a no show at her scheduled flight from London to the U.S. on Sunday following a night of partying with Jay-Z and Kanye West.
The singer, in town for the pair’s Watch the Throne concert at the O2 Arena, was photographed leaving the English capital’s Dstrkt Night Club, where she partied with West’s girlfriend Kim Kardashian, Gwyneth Paltrow and singer Rita Ora, in the wee hours.
Taking to Twitter, she revealed to fans she had missed her flight, writing, “U know life is great when u wake up at 9 am DRUNK!!!!!”
She added, “You know it was a good night when u wake up n run to your BFF’s room like… ‘How did I get in my bed? Did I walk? Stumble? Get carried?’
Rihanna later revealed that her mentor Jay-Z gave her an extra day to recover. She tweeted, “I’m supposed to be on a plane rt now…! JayZ saved me!!!!! I got an extra day off sorry @HiHatprod.'”
The singer’s partying antics have caused a little concern in recent weeks – she was spotted guzzling champagne at a party in Hollywood last week and earlier this month she was hospitalized after partying too hard at the Met Gala in New York.
Rihanna tweeted a photo of herself attached to an intravenous drip.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here