*Rihanna was a no show at her scheduled flight from London to the U.S. on Sunday following a night of partying with Jay-Z and Kanye West.
The singer, in town for the pair’s Watch the Throne concert at the O2 Arena, was photographed leaving the English capital’s Dstrkt Night Club, where she partied with West’s girlfriend Kim Kardashian, Gwyneth Paltrow and singer Rita Ora, in the wee hours.
Taking to Twitter, she revealed to fans she had missed her flight, writing, “U know life is great when u wake up at 9 am DRUNK!!!!!”
She added, “You know it was a good night when u wake up n run to your BFF’s room like… ‘How did I get in my bed? Did I walk? Stumble? Get carried?’
Rihanna later revealed that her mentor Jay-Z gave her an extra day to recover. She tweeted, “I’m supposed to be on a plane rt now…! JayZ saved me!!!!! I got an extra day off sorry @HiHatprod.'”
The singer’s partying antics have caused a little concern in recent weeks – she was spotted guzzling champagne at a party in Hollywood last week and earlier this month she was hospitalized after partying too hard at the Met Gala in New York.
Rihanna tweeted a photo of herself attached to an intravenous drip.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here