*Rihanna was a no show at her scheduled flight from London to the U.S. on Sunday following a night of partying with Jay-Z and Kanye West.
The singer, in town for the pair’s Watch the Throne concert at the O2 Arena, was photographed leaving the English capital’s Dstrkt Night Club, where she partied with West’s girlfriend Kim Kardashian, Gwyneth Paltrow and singer Rita Ora, in the wee hours.
Taking to Twitter, she revealed to fans she had missed her flight, writing, “U know life is great when u wake up at 9 am DRUNK!!!!!”
She added, “You know it was a good night when u wake up n run to your BFF’s room like… ‘How did I get in my bed? Did I walk? Stumble? Get carried?’
Rihanna later revealed that her mentor Jay-Z gave her an extra day to recover. She tweeted, “I’m supposed to be on a plane rt now…! JayZ saved me!!!!! I got an extra day off sorry @HiHatprod.'”
The singer’s partying antics have caused a little concern in recent weeks – she was spotted guzzling champagne at a party in Hollywood last week and earlier this month she was hospitalized after partying too hard at the Met Gala in New York.
Rihanna tweeted a photo of herself attached to an intravenous drip.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here