*Rihanna was a no show at her scheduled flight from London to the U.S. on Sunday following a night of partying with Jay-Z and Kanye West.
The singer, in town for the pair’s Watch the Throne concert at the O2 Arena, was photographed leaving the English capital’s Dstrkt Night Club, where she partied with West’s girlfriend Kim Kardashian, Gwyneth Paltrow and singer Rita Ora, in the wee hours.
Taking to Twitter, she revealed to fans she had missed her flight, writing, “U know life is great when u wake up at 9 am DRUNK!!!!!”
She added, “You know it was a good night when u wake up n run to your BFF’s room like… ‘How did I get in my bed? Did I walk? Stumble? Get carried?’
Rihanna later revealed that her mentor Jay-Z gave her an extra day to recover. She tweeted, “I’m supposed to be on a plane rt now…! JayZ saved me!!!!! I got an extra day off sorry @HiHatprod.'”
The singer’s partying antics have caused a little concern in recent weeks – she was spotted guzzling champagne at a party in Hollywood last week and earlier this month she was hospitalized after partying too hard at the Met Gala in New York.
Rihanna tweeted a photo of herself attached to an intravenous drip.
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here