*Rihanna was a no show at her scheduled flight from London to the U.S. on Sunday following a night of partying with Jay-Z and Kanye West.
The singer, in town for the pair’s Watch the Throne concert at the O2 Arena, was photographed leaving the English capital’s Dstrkt Night Club, where she partied with West’s girlfriend Kim Kardashian, Gwyneth Paltrow and singer Rita Ora, in the wee hours.
Taking to Twitter, she revealed to fans she had missed her flight, writing, “U know life is great when u wake up at 9 am DRUNK!!!!!”
She added, “You know it was a good night when u wake up n run to your BFF’s room like… ‘How did I get in my bed? Did I walk? Stumble? Get carried?’
Rihanna later revealed that her mentor Jay-Z gave her an extra day to recover. She tweeted, “I’m supposed to be on a plane rt now…! JayZ saved me!!!!! I got an extra day off sorry @HiHatprod.'”
The singer’s partying antics have caused a little concern in recent weeks – she was spotted guzzling champagne at a party in Hollywood last week and earlier this month she was hospitalized after partying too hard at the Met Gala in New York.
Rihanna tweeted a photo of herself attached to an intravenous drip.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here