*Rihanna has taken off her top yet again, this time to promote her new perfume, Nude.
This is Rihanna’s third fragrance, following the debuts of her successful Reb’l Fleur and Rebelle perfumes last year.
For “Nude,” the singer decided that a liberal interpretation of the name was best to promote the new scent, which her friend Melissa Forde shared on Instagram.
“Behind the scenes for new fragrance photo shoot,” Forde wrote.
The perfume is set to debut next year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here