*Rihanna has taken off her top yet again, this time to promote her new perfume, Nude.
This is Rihanna’s third fragrance, following the debuts of her successful Reb’l Fleur and Rebelle perfumes last year.
For “Nude,” the singer decided that a liberal interpretation of the name was best to promote the new scent, which her friend Melissa Forde shared on Instagram.
“Behind the scenes for new fragrance photo shoot,” Forde wrote.
The perfume is set to debut next year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here