*Fresh from her “Saturday Night Live” sets, Rihanna will perform her latest single “Where Have You Been” on the season finale of “American Idol,” Wednesday, May, 23 (8:00-10:07 PM ET) on FOX.
The track is from Rihanna’s Island Def Jam album “Talk That Talk,” released in November. [Scroll down to watch her “Saturday Night Live” performance of “Where Have You Been.”]
“Idol” will host the series’ two-night grand finale from the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live Tuesday, May 22 (8:00-9:00 PM ET) and Wednesday, May 23. After weeks of performing on the “Idol” stage, the two remaining finalists will perform live Tuesday in front of a theater audience of more than 7000 as well as millions of viewers watching at home. Then, on Wednesday night, at the end of a two-hour music celebration, host Ryan Seacrest will announce the next American Idol.
Tomorrow, May 9, the Top Four – Hollie Cavanagh, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez – will compete on a “California Dreamin’”-themed performance show.
On Thursday’s results show (May 10), judge Jennifer Lopez will perform her new song, “Dance Again.” Season Seven American Idol winner David Cook also returns to perform “The Last Song I’ll Write For You.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here