*Fresh from her “Saturday Night Live” sets, Rihanna will perform her latest single “Where Have You Been” on the season finale of “American Idol,” Wednesday, May, 23 (8:00-10:07 PM ET) on FOX.
The track is from Rihanna’s Island Def Jam album “Talk That Talk,” released in November. [Scroll down to watch her “Saturday Night Live” performance of “Where Have You Been.”]
“Idol” will host the series’ two-night grand finale from the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live Tuesday, May 22 (8:00-9:00 PM ET) and Wednesday, May 23. After weeks of performing on the “Idol” stage, the two remaining finalists will perform live Tuesday in front of a theater audience of more than 7000 as well as millions of viewers watching at home. Then, on Wednesday night, at the end of a two-hour music celebration, host Ryan Seacrest will announce the next American Idol.
Tomorrow, May 9, the Top Four – Hollie Cavanagh, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez – will compete on a “California Dreamin’”-themed performance show.
On Thursday’s results show (May 10), judge Jennifer Lopez will perform her new song, “Dance Again.” Season Seven American Idol winner David Cook also returns to perform “The Last Song I’ll Write For You.”
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here