*Fresh from her “Saturday Night Live” sets, Rihanna will perform her latest single “Where Have You Been” on the season finale of “American Idol,” Wednesday, May, 23 (8:00-10:07 PM ET) on FOX.
The track is from Rihanna’s Island Def Jam album “Talk That Talk,” released in November. [Scroll down to watch her “Saturday Night Live” performance of “Where Have You Been.”]
“Idol” will host the series’ two-night grand finale from the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live Tuesday, May 22 (8:00-9:00 PM ET) and Wednesday, May 23. After weeks of performing on the “Idol” stage, the two remaining finalists will perform live Tuesday in front of a theater audience of more than 7000 as well as millions of viewers watching at home. Then, on Wednesday night, at the end of a two-hour music celebration, host Ryan Seacrest will announce the next American Idol.
Tomorrow, May 9, the Top Four – Hollie Cavanagh, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez – will compete on a “California Dreamin’”-themed performance show.
On Thursday’s results show (May 10), judge Jennifer Lopez will perform her new song, “Dance Again.” Season Seven American Idol winner David Cook also returns to perform “The Last Song I’ll Write For You.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here