*Fresh from her “Saturday Night Live” sets, Rihanna will perform her latest single “Where Have You Been” on the season finale of “American Idol,” Wednesday, May, 23 (8:00-10:07 PM ET) on FOX.
The track is from Rihanna’s Island Def Jam album “Talk That Talk,” released in November. [Scroll down to watch her “Saturday Night Live” performance of “Where Have You Been.”]
“Idol” will host the series’ two-night grand finale from the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live Tuesday, May 22 (8:00-9:00 PM ET) and Wednesday, May 23. After weeks of performing on the “Idol” stage, the two remaining finalists will perform live Tuesday in front of a theater audience of more than 7000 as well as millions of viewers watching at home. Then, on Wednesday night, at the end of a two-hour music celebration, host Ryan Seacrest will announce the next American Idol.
Tomorrow, May 9, the Top Four – Hollie Cavanagh, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez – will compete on a “California Dreamin’”-themed performance show.
On Thursday’s results show (May 10), judge Jennifer Lopez will perform her new song, “Dance Again.” Season Seven American Idol winner David Cook also returns to perform “The Last Song I’ll Write For You.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here