*Fresh from her “Saturday Night Live” sets, Rihanna will perform her latest single “Where Have You Been” on the season finale of “American Idol,” Wednesday, May, 23 (8:00-10:07 PM ET) on FOX.
The track is from Rihanna’s Island Def Jam album “Talk That Talk,” released in November. [Scroll down to watch her “Saturday Night Live” performance of “Where Have You Been.”]
“Idol” will host the series’ two-night grand finale from the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live Tuesday, May 22 (8:00-9:00 PM ET) and Wednesday, May 23. After weeks of performing on the “Idol” stage, the two remaining finalists will perform live Tuesday in front of a theater audience of more than 7000 as well as millions of viewers watching at home. Then, on Wednesday night, at the end of a two-hour music celebration, host Ryan Seacrest will announce the next American Idol.
Tomorrow, May 9, the Top Four – Hollie Cavanagh, Joshua Ledet, Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez – will compete on a “California Dreamin’”-themed performance show.
On Thursday’s results show (May 10), judge Jennifer Lopez will perform her new song, “Dance Again.” Season Seven American Idol winner David Cook also returns to perform “The Last Song I’ll Write For You.”
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here