Over the past few days, America has been at the edge of its seat waiting for him to come out, so to speak. He told the nation he now personally defends the right for same sex couples to marry.
Besides all of that, the interview was not only a big deal for Roberts, but it may have been a bit nerve racking.
An analytical article published by Politico, critics suggest that Roberts may have been nervous that she is allegedly a lesbian. Although she’s not announced it to the world, the journalist has been pretty open about her thoughts regarding homosexuality.
“Most of the discussions [among TV people] today about why Robin got the interview have to do with her being gay,” a source told Gawker. “Not that she’s black, or friends of the Obamas.”
“Obviously they picked her because she’s black and gay,” said another industry insider familiar with the selection.
Some say that despite her ability to hide her (not so secret) secret from the world, she may not have dodged this bullet.
“It’s hardly a secret in the business,” the insider said. “I’ve seen her girlfriend. She’s around the building all the time—very attractive and well dressed.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here