Over the past few days, America has been at the edge of its seat waiting for him to come out, so to speak. He told the nation he now personally defends the right for same sex couples to marry.
Besides all of that, the interview was not only a big deal for Roberts, but it may have been a bit nerve racking.
An analytical article published by Politico, critics suggest that Roberts may have been nervous that she is allegedly a lesbian. Although she’s not announced it to the world, the journalist has been pretty open about her thoughts regarding homosexuality.
“Most of the discussions [among TV people] today about why Robin got the interview have to do with her being gay,” a source told Gawker. “Not that she’s black, or friends of the Obamas.”
“Obviously they picked her because she’s black and gay,” said another industry insider familiar with the selection.
Some say that despite her ability to hide her (not so secret) secret from the world, she may not have dodged this bullet.
“It’s hardly a secret in the business,” the insider said. “I’ve seen her girlfriend. She’s around the building all the time—very attractive and well dressed.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here