Over the past few days, America has been at the edge of its seat waiting for him to come out, so to speak. He told the nation he now personally defends the right for same sex couples to marry.
Besides all of that, the interview was not only a big deal for Roberts, but it may have been a bit nerve racking.
An analytical article published by Politico, critics suggest that Roberts may have been nervous that she is allegedly a lesbian. Although she’s not announced it to the world, the journalist has been pretty open about her thoughts regarding homosexuality.
“Most of the discussions [among TV people] today about why Robin got the interview have to do with her being gay,” a source told Gawker. “Not that she’s black, or friends of the Obamas.”
“Obviously they picked her because she’s black and gay,” said another industry insider familiar with the selection.
Some say that despite her ability to hide her (not so secret) secret from the world, she may not have dodged this bullet.
“It’s hardly a secret in the business,” the insider said. “I’ve seen her girlfriend. She’s around the building all the time—very attractive and well dressed.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here