Over the past few days, America has been at the edge of its seat waiting for him to come out, so to speak. He told the nation he now personally defends the right for same sex couples to marry.
Besides all of that, the interview was not only a big deal for Roberts, but it may have been a bit nerve racking.
An analytical article published by Politico, critics suggest that Roberts may have been nervous that she is allegedly a lesbian. Although she’s not announced it to the world, the journalist has been pretty open about her thoughts regarding homosexuality.
“Most of the discussions [among TV people] today about why Robin got the interview have to do with her being gay,” a source told Gawker. “Not that she’s black, or friends of the Obamas.”
“Obviously they picked her because she’s black and gay,” said another industry insider familiar with the selection.
Some say that despite her ability to hide her (not so secret) secret from the world, she may not have dodged this bullet.
“It’s hardly a secret in the business,” the insider said. “I’ve seen her girlfriend. She’s around the building all the time—very attractive and well dressed.”
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here