*Robin Thicke and his wife Paula Patton have avoided a tax lien after paying up on their outstanding balance.
TMZ is reporting that the famous couple owed $492,583.49 to Uncle Sam, but new documents from the L.A. County Recorder’s Office show the lien has been lifted.
Thicke is currently starring as a judge on ABC’s “Duets.” Patton will next star in the film “Disconnect,” a drama centered on a group of people searching for human connections in today’s wired world.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here