*Robin Thicke and his wife Paula Patton have avoided a tax lien after paying up on their outstanding balance.
TMZ is reporting that the famous couple owed $492,583.49 to Uncle Sam, but new documents from the L.A. County Recorder’s Office show the lien has been lifted.
Thicke is currently starring as a judge on ABC’s “Duets.” Patton will next star in the film “Disconnect,” a drama centered on a group of people searching for human connections in today’s wired world.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here