Since women and even VH1 sponsors have expressed their disgust with the show, but Reed is even surprised at some of the behavior. At one point, the petit dancer quit the show because she saw the direction it started to go.
She said she fought the producers to show another side of her, rather than highlighting all of the fussiness. The show hasn’t been all negative though. The reality tar says it’s actually served as her accountability factor, helping her to be a better person.
On Tami Roman’s behavior in the last few episodes, Royce said she understands everyone’s perspective when it comes to her attitude. However, she knows both sides of her co-star, saying she is both loving and funny.
As far as her relationships and father, Royce explained the show has provided an avenue that opened the lines of communication with her dad. She and her boyfriend, Dezmon Briscoe are doing well, despite the mess between the NFL star’s mama.
Check out the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here