Since women and even VH1 sponsors have expressed their disgust with the show, but Reed is even surprised at some of the behavior. At one point, the petit dancer quit the show because she saw the direction it started to go.
She said she fought the producers to show another side of her, rather than highlighting all of the fussiness. The show hasn’t been all negative though. The reality tar says it’s actually served as her accountability factor, helping her to be a better person.
On Tami Roman’s behavior in the last few episodes, Royce said she understands everyone’s perspective when it comes to her attitude. However, she knows both sides of her co-star, saying she is both loving and funny.
As far as her relationships and father, Royce explained the show has provided an avenue that opened the lines of communication with her dad. She and her boyfriend, Dezmon Briscoe are doing well, despite the mess between the NFL star’s mama.
Check out the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Derek Fisher, Ex-Wife Agree to Destroy Their Frozen Embryos in Divorce Settlement
- Starz Programming Shift Moves ‘Power’, 'Survivor's Remorse' to Sunday Nights
- Tyler Perry on Singing ‘Play That Funky Music’ With Prince (Watch)
- Jay Z Responds to ‘Lemonade’, Shouts Out Prince On ‘All The Way Up’ Remix
- Dog Hours Away from Euthanasia, Saved By Student Vet's Discovery
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here