Since women and even VH1 sponsors have expressed their disgust with the show, but Reed is even surprised at some of the behavior. At one point, the petit dancer quit the show because she saw the direction it started to go.
She said she fought the producers to show another side of her, rather than highlighting all of the fussiness. The show hasn’t been all negative though. The reality tar says it’s actually served as her accountability factor, helping her to be a better person.
On Tami Roman’s behavior in the last few episodes, Royce said she understands everyone’s perspective when it comes to her attitude. However, she knows both sides of her co-star, saying she is both loving and funny.
As far as her relationships and father, Royce explained the show has provided an avenue that opened the lines of communication with her dad. She and her boyfriend, Dezmon Briscoe are doing well, despite the mess between the NFL star’s mama.
Check out the interview:
- Porsha Not Pressing Charges Against Cynthia for Stomach Kick
- Venus Williams Graduates from Indiana University
- Chris Bosh’s Baby Mama Reportedly Unable to Afford Bankruptcy Payments
- MTV Says Nicki-Miley Beef 'Unscripted and Real' (Watch it Unedited)
- Cops Enter Wrong House, Kill Dog, Shoot Owner & Fellow Officer (WATCH)
- Black Female Celebs Rule Magazine Covers (At Least for Now)
- Rihanna Puts Support Behind Kanye West’s VMA Presidential Bid
- UCLA Footballer Ishmael Adams Robs Uber Driver; Suspended Indefinitely
- Greg King’s 'Postcards Central American Soul Food' is Top L.A. Food Truck
- Rachel Dolezal is Pregnant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here