Since women and even VH1 sponsors have expressed their disgust with the show, but Reed is even surprised at some of the behavior. At one point, the petit dancer quit the show because she saw the direction it started to go.
She said she fought the producers to show another side of her, rather than highlighting all of the fussiness. The show hasn’t been all negative though. The reality tar says it’s actually served as her accountability factor, helping her to be a better person.
On Tami Roman’s behavior in the last few episodes, Royce said she understands everyone’s perspective when it comes to her attitude. However, she knows both sides of her co-star, saying she is both loving and funny.
As far as her relationships and father, Royce explained the show has provided an avenue that opened the lines of communication with her dad. She and her boyfriend, Dezmon Briscoe are doing well, despite the mess between the NFL star’s mama.
Check out the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here