Since women and even VH1 sponsors have expressed their disgust with the show, but Reed is even surprised at some of the behavior. At one point, the petit dancer quit the show because she saw the direction it started to go.
She said she fought the producers to show another side of her, rather than highlighting all of the fussiness. The show hasn’t been all negative though. The reality tar says it’s actually served as her accountability factor, helping her to be a better person.
On Tami Roman’s behavior in the last few episodes, Royce said she understands everyone’s perspective when it comes to her attitude. However, she knows both sides of her co-star, saying she is both loving and funny.
As far as her relationships and father, Royce explained the show has provided an avenue that opened the lines of communication with her dad. She and her boyfriend, Dezmon Briscoe are doing well, despite the mess between the NFL star’s mama.
Check out the interview:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Oprah Winfrey Set for First-ever Appearance at 2016 Essence Festival
- Steven Ivory: Farewell to P-Funk’s Bernie Worrell
- Wimbledon: Venus Williams, Madison Keys Advance to 3rd Round; Sloane Stephens Reaches Rain-Delayed 2nd
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here