*”Oh Lord it had to be brother,” some folks are saying with a big sigh after learning the identity of the of the zombied out face eating nitwit who was killed by Miami police on Monday for doing his ghastly deed on another man. Here’s what CBS News is reporting.
Police in Florida have identified the naked man who they say officers fatally shot after he refused to stop eating another naked man’s face on a downtown Miami highway ramp.
Officials are now looking for more witnesses to fill in the blanks on what led to the grisly scene in which a witness reported that a man – identified as Rudy Eugene, 31 – savagely chewed on another man’s face and growled when an officer kept telling him to stop.
“We know that there were many people on the MacArthur Causeway and we’re hoping they come forward,” Detective William Moreno told The Miami Herald on Monday.
Witness Larry Vega was riding his bicycle Saturday afternoon off the MacArthur Causeway that connects downtown Miami with Miami Beach when he saw the savage attack.
“The guy was, like, tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, ‘Get off!'” Vega told Miami television station WSVN. “The guy just kept eating the other guy away, like, ripping his skin.”
Read/learn more at CBS News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here