The couple married in 1980 after a long courtship, but Richardson admits their relationship hasn’t always been smooth. She said sometimes she’d call the actor while he was filming on location to see if he missed her, only for him to say, “No.”
“I felt abandoned. It was easier in the earlier years when we sometimes acted together onstage,” she said.
Even though Richardson says the secret to their longevity is “amnesia,” the 62-year-old insists their bond has greatly improved over time.
“He’s changing,” she said. “The other day I cut my hand and he took me to the hospital. Years ago, I’d have to go by myself.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here