The couple married in 1980 after a long courtship, but Richardson admits their relationship hasn’t always been smooth. She said sometimes she’d call the actor while he was filming on location to see if he missed her, only for him to say, “No.”
“I felt abandoned. It was easier in the earlier years when we sometimes acted together onstage,” she said.
Even though Richardson says the secret to their longevity is “amnesia,” the 62-year-old insists their bond has greatly improved over time.
“He’s changing,” she said. “The other day I cut my hand and he took me to the hospital. Years ago, I’d have to go by myself.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Beyonce's Lemonade Drama, Prince Updates, Boycotting Target and More! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here