The couple married in 1980 after a long courtship, but Richardson admits their relationship hasn’t always been smooth. She said sometimes she’d call the actor while he was filming on location to see if he missed her, only for him to say, “No.”
“I felt abandoned. It was easier in the earlier years when we sometimes acted together onstage,” she said.
Even though Richardson says the secret to their longevity is “amnesia,” the 62-year-old insists their bond has greatly improved over time.
“He’s changing,” she said. “The other day I cut my hand and he took me to the hospital. Years ago, I’d have to go by myself.”
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here