The singer said shortly after his son, Micah’s first birthday, he began to notice some changes. At a loss of what to do, he felt hopeless and helpless.
His son was diagnosed with autism.
“It was drastic because Micah was the first one to talk, he was the first one to walk. Everything seemed to be very, very normal,” Stockman told CNN, describing how he learned he had a twin son with autism. “I did not know what to do, and one thing a man hates when it comes down to his family is not knowing what to do,” Stockman said.
Check out the full interview:
According to the CDC, symptoms of autism spectrum disorders (ASD) vary greatly from one child to the next. While some show hints of future problems within the first few months of life, others may not show any signs until 24 months or later.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here