VH1 is ready to start it all over with season two, which will premiere on May 28, with all the drama and scandal.
When the show debuted last year around the same time, the viewership averaged 3 million a week, bringing in women 18-34 years old. Season two could bring in more.
According to critics, the show does a good job at keeping its target interested with superficial conversation and the hassle of juggling men and lavish lives. Some say the show is nothing more than a fantasy being sold to … single women.
One male writer comments that there’s clearly nothing appealing about the show for men, except Stacey Dash sporting small, tight fitted clothes on occasion.
But she won’t be joining the cast for the new season. She was replace by Denise Vasi (above in the middle). Also actress Cassandra Freeman has joined the show, however it’s unknown what her relationship to the other cast members will be in the storyline.
Check out the season 2 trailer:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here