“I play Raquel Lancaster, a smart, savvy businesswoman. Raquel, when you first meet her, she’s going to go through something that propels her into this life-changing journey. She goes through something that drops in her life like a bomb, and she spends the rest of the season figuring out what she wants,” Denise told Sister 2 Sister.
While all the details weren’t disclosed, Vasi shared that her character will have quite a bit of support in her rough moments throughout the show.
She added that Raquel, who is a longtime friend of Keisha’s, will find love, but didn’t say with whom.
“Because she’s going through this rediscovery and asking all these questions, that’s where the audience is going to relate to her the most,” she said. “She’s wealthy, troubled, smart and she’s learning to deal with her emotions and speak up about them and I think that’s a place that every woman has been in at some point in her life. That’s why she’ll be super-relatable.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here