*”SiriusXM’s Town Hall with Usher” will air live on The Heat, channel 47, on Wednesday, May 16 at 6:30 pm ET. The special will be hosted by veteran music and entertainment news reporter and SiriusXM host Sway Calloway.
The event is part of SiriusXM’s “Town Hall” series, intimate gatherings with iconic musicians and studio audiences of SiriusXM listeners. Previous “SiriusXM Town Hall” specials have featured Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, Coldplay, Ringo Starr, Renee Fleming and the surviving members of Nirvana.
“SiriusXM Town Hall with Usher” will feature the multi-platinum artist answering questions from the studio audience about his career, including his new album “Looking 4 Myself,” scheduled to be released Tuesday, June 12.
“I am looking forward to sitting down with my old friend Sway and interacting with my fans to hear what questions they have about my new album and creative process,” said Usher.
Sway hosts Sway in the Morning on Eminem’s Shade 45, channel 45, weekdays at 8:00 am ET.
The Heat plays today’s R&B hits featuring artists like Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Ne-Yo, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Usher, Rihanna, Keri Hilson, Drake and Mary J. Blige.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here