*Sometimes your biggest enemies are family members or so-called family members.
That’s the situation superstar Stevie Wonder finds himself in after a man claiming to be his nephew has been charged with attempting to extort him by threatening to go to the tabloids and say he’s the product of an incestuous relationship between Wonder and Wonder’s sister unless the singer gave up some big bucks, reports TMZ.
Alpha Lorenzo Walker was arrested May 2 after being trapped in a sting operation. Law enforcement sources tell us Walker initially demanded $5 million from Stevie but was shut down and eventually lowered his demand to $10,000.
Our sources say undercover cops met Walker, claiming to be Stevie’s reps who had the cash, but demanded that he first sign a document which included a statement that his accusations were false. Walker signed, and he was promptly arrested.
Our sources say the incest allegation is completely bogus.
Walker has been charged with felony extortion, along with his girlfriend, Tamara Eileen Diaz.
Walker remains jailed in Los Angeles without bail because of another court case. Diaz is being held on $95,000 bail, according to the AP.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here