*Sometimes your biggest enemies are family members or so-called family members.
That’s the situation superstar Stevie Wonder finds himself in after a man claiming to be his nephew has been charged with attempting to extort him by threatening to go to the tabloids and say he’s the product of an incestuous relationship between Wonder and Wonder’s sister unless the singer gave up some big bucks, reports TMZ.
Alpha Lorenzo Walker was arrested May 2 after being trapped in a sting operation. Law enforcement sources tell us Walker initially demanded $5 million from Stevie but was shut down and eventually lowered his demand to $10,000.
Our sources say undercover cops met Walker, claiming to be Stevie’s reps who had the cash, but demanded that he first sign a document which included a statement that his accusations were false. Walker signed, and he was promptly arrested.
Our sources say the incest allegation is completely bogus.
Walker has been charged with felony extortion, along with his girlfriend, Tamara Eileen Diaz.
Walker remains jailed in Los Angeles without bail because of another court case. Diaz is being held on $95,000 bail, according to the AP.
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here