She appeared on NBC’s “Tonight Show” and tacked the politician’s position on gay rights and criticized his seemingly schizophrenic talk about different issues.
“I bet you if you put Mitt Romney in front of a gay organization, he would go, ‘Boy I like gays. I’m all for gays’,” she said on The Tonight Show. “He says whatever should be said in front of that organization. He’s like the Forrest Gump of candidates.”
“I would love to see him in front of NOW,” she added. “Boy, women, I like women. You know, my wife has a vagina. I like that.”
Check out the clip:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here