She appeared on NBC’s “Tonight Show” and tacked the politician’s position on gay rights and criticized his seemingly schizophrenic talk about different issues.
“I bet you if you put Mitt Romney in front of a gay organization, he would go, ‘Boy I like gays. I’m all for gays’,” she said on The Tonight Show. “He says whatever should be said in front of that organization. He’s like the Forrest Gump of candidates.”
“I would love to see him in front of NOW,” she added. “Boy, women, I like women. You know, my wife has a vagina. I like that.”
Check out the clip:
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here