She appeared on NBC’s “Tonight Show” and tacked the politician’s position on gay rights and criticized his seemingly schizophrenic talk about different issues.
“I bet you if you put Mitt Romney in front of a gay organization, he would go, ‘Boy I like gays. I’m all for gays’,” she said on The Tonight Show. “He says whatever should be said in front of that organization. He’s like the Forrest Gump of candidates.”
“I would love to see him in front of NOW,” she added. “Boy, women, I like women. You know, my wife has a vagina. I like that.”
Check out the clip:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here