She appeared on NBC’s “Tonight Show” and tacked the politician’s position on gay rights and criticized his seemingly schizophrenic talk about different issues.
“I bet you if you put Mitt Romney in front of a gay organization, he would go, ‘Boy I like gays. I’m all for gays’,” she said on The Tonight Show. “He says whatever should be said in front of that organization. He’s like the Forrest Gump of candidates.”
“I would love to see him in front of NOW,” she added. “Boy, women, I like women. You know, my wife has a vagina. I like that.”
Check out the clip:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here