*According to Deadline, rapper-turned-actor T.I. (Tip Harris) will play a bounty hunter in “Identity Theft.”
The Universal Pictures comedy stars Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy.
The plot goes like this: T.I.’s character hunts both of them, as Bateman’s character becomes an unlikely companion for McCarthy’s character after she steals his identity.
Meanwhile, the King of the South is co-starring in Kelsey Grammer’s series “Boss” on the Starz network, as well as the second season of his own VH1 series “Family Hustle.”
Last year T.I. starred in the box office “Takers” from Screen gems.
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Bay Area Man Finds Twenty Dollars and Uses it to Win $1 Million!
- Health: Is Your Pee Trying to Tell You Something?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here