*According to Deadline, rapper-turned-actor T.I. (Tip Harris) will play a bounty hunter in “Identity Theft.”
The Universal Pictures comedy stars Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy.
The plot goes like this: T.I.’s character hunts both of them, as Bateman’s character becomes an unlikely companion for McCarthy’s character after she steals his identity.
Meanwhile, the King of the South is co-starring in Kelsey Grammer’s series “Boss” on the Starz network, as well as the second season of his own VH1 series “Family Hustle.”
Last year T.I. starred in the box office “Takers” from Screen gems.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here