The King of the South rapper, who served an 11-month prison term for violating his probation on his 2009 gun conviction, is now allowed to leave the state 12 days at a time.
According to TMZ, the request, submitted by T.I.’s probation officer, details that the rapper has been a “model probationer” since he was released from an Atlanta halfway house last September.
In the meantime, he has to continue drug and alcohol counseling classes.
The new arrangements make for good timing since he’s getting ready to release his eighth album, “Trouble Man.” He’ll get to travel for the promotions. So look out T.I. fans, he could be coming soon.
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here