The King of the South rapper, who served an 11-month prison term for violating his probation on his 2009 gun conviction, is now allowed to leave the state 12 days at a time.
According to TMZ, the request, submitted by T.I.’s probation officer, details that the rapper has been a “model probationer” since he was released from an Atlanta halfway house last September.
In the meantime, he has to continue drug and alcohol counseling classes.
The new arrangements make for good timing since he’s getting ready to release his eighth album, “Trouble Man.” He’ll get to travel for the promotions. So look out T.I. fans, he could be coming soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here