The King of the South rapper, who served an 11-month prison term for violating his probation on his 2009 gun conviction, is now allowed to leave the state 12 days at a time.
According to TMZ, the request, submitted by T.I.’s probation officer, details that the rapper has been a “model probationer” since he was released from an Atlanta halfway house last September.
In the meantime, he has to continue drug and alcohol counseling classes.
The new arrangements make for good timing since he’s getting ready to release his eighth album, “Trouble Man.” He’ll get to travel for the promotions. So look out T.I. fans, he could be coming soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here