The King of the South rapper, who served an 11-month prison term for violating his probation on his 2009 gun conviction, is now allowed to leave the state 12 days at a time.
According to TMZ, the request, submitted by T.I.’s probation officer, details that the rapper has been a “model probationer” since he was released from an Atlanta halfway house last September.
In the meantime, he has to continue drug and alcohol counseling classes.
The new arrangements make for good timing since he’s getting ready to release his eighth album, “Trouble Man.” He’ll get to travel for the promotions. So look out T.I. fans, he could be coming soon.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Naturi Naughton Feels Tasha St. Patrick is Relatable, Not Unrealistic
- D’Angelo a No-Show for Scheduled Prince Tribute at BET Awards
- #BlackTwitter to Justin Timberlake After Praising Jesse Williams: ‘He’s Talking About You, Tho’
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here