The King of the South rapper, who served an 11-month prison term for violating his probation on his 2009 gun conviction, is now allowed to leave the state 12 days at a time.
According to TMZ, the request, submitted by T.I.’s probation officer, details that the rapper has been a “model probationer” since he was released from an Atlanta halfway house last September.
In the meantime, he has to continue drug and alcohol counseling classes.
The new arrangements make for good timing since he’s getting ready to release his eighth album, “Trouble Man.” He’ll get to travel for the promotions. So look out T.I. fans, he could be coming soon.
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Louisiana Cop Exposed in KKK Photo Still On Force; Refuses to Resign
- Man Found With O.J. Simpson’s Stolen Heisman Trophy Arrested
- Afroman Avoids Jail After Punching a Woman in the Face
- ‘The Voice’ Beef: Gwen Stefani Not Happy With Rihanna’s ‘Advisor’ Role?
- Wendy Williams ‘Disappointed’ in Nicki Minaj Checking Miley Cyrus (Watch)
- Deborah Cox Joins Off-Broadway Play about Transgender Identity
- Farrah Franklin (Destiny's Child) Officially Debuts with Sexy New Single: 'Magic and Makeup'
- Black Family Says They Received Racist Threats During Camping Trip
- Prosecutors to Seek Death Penalty for Charleston Church Shooter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here