All Jill did Thursday night was tweet: “Please watch Mary Mary on WE tv. Finally a real representation. Yay!”
But apparently Tamar didn’t appreciate what she perceived as a slight to Mary Mary (or their WE tv show) from Jill.
Tamar posted: “*gets in her feelings* She won’t go there*she won’t go there*she won’t go there* she won’t go there*she prays and waits*.”
Then her sister Towanda made it two on one, tweeting: “Finally realizing how folk hate on [Braxton Family Values]….. Get a life!”
Towanda also added: “Opinions we can handle but black shade against black shade I can not!! We should all stick 2gether or say nothing! Suga, we know there is no competition and I applaud females doing their thing but the shade is apparent!”
But alas, Jilly from Philly refused to get snared into an online beef over what she thought was a non controversial comment not ment to hurt anyon’s feelings:
“U can’t be speaking to me,” Jill tweeted, shutting the ensuing Twitter battle down. “Ok grow all the way up people. Just because I love oranges doesn’t mean I HATE apples.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Olatunde Osunsanmi Tackles Science Behind Fiction With Hollywood TV & Film Successes
- *The Napa Valley Wine Train Ladies Visit 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here