All Jill did Thursday night was tweet: “Please watch Mary Mary on WE tv. Finally a real representation. Yay!”
But apparently Tamar didn’t appreciate what she perceived as a slight to Mary Mary (or their WE tv show) from Jill.
Tamar posted: “*gets in her feelings* She won’t go there*she won’t go there*she won’t go there* she won’t go there*she prays and waits*.”
Then her sister Towanda made it two on one, tweeting: “Finally realizing how folk hate on [Braxton Family Values]….. Get a life!”
Towanda also added: “Opinions we can handle but black shade against black shade I can not!! We should all stick 2gether or say nothing! Suga, we know there is no competition and I applaud females doing their thing but the shade is apparent!”
But alas, Jilly from Philly refused to get snared into an online beef over what she thought was a non controversial comment not ment to hurt anyon’s feelings:
“U can’t be speaking to me,” Jill tweeted, shutting the ensuing Twitter battle down. “Ok grow all the way up people. Just because I love oranges doesn’t mean I HATE apples.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here