All Jill did Thursday night was tweet: “Please watch Mary Mary on WE tv. Finally a real representation. Yay!”
But apparently Tamar didn’t appreciate what she perceived as a slight to Mary Mary (or their WE tv show) from Jill.
Tamar posted: “*gets in her feelings* She won’t go there*she won’t go there*she won’t go there* she won’t go there*she prays and waits*.”
Then her sister Towanda made it two on one, tweeting: “Finally realizing how folk hate on [Braxton Family Values]….. Get a life!”
Towanda also added: “Opinions we can handle but black shade against black shade I can not!! We should all stick 2gether or say nothing! Suga, we know there is no competition and I applaud females doing their thing but the shade is apparent!”
But alas, Jilly from Philly refused to get snared into an online beef over what she thought was a non controversial comment not ment to hurt anyon’s feelings:
“U can’t be speaking to me,” Jill tweeted, shutting the ensuing Twitter battle down. “Ok grow all the way up people. Just because I love oranges doesn’t mean I HATE apples.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown Snatches Phone Away From Woman Recording Him (Watch)
- Malia Obama to Intern This Summer at U.S. Embassy in Spain
- Usher’s ‘Don’t Trump America’ Shirt from BET Awards Now On Sale
- Lil Wayne’s Prison Memoir ‘Gone Til November’ Finally Due in October
- Dollywood's 'World's Fastest Wooden Coaster' is Slowed due to Recall
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here