All Jill did Thursday night was tweet: “Please watch Mary Mary on WE tv. Finally a real representation. Yay!”
But apparently Tamar didn’t appreciate what she perceived as a slight to Mary Mary (or their WE tv show) from Jill.
Tamar posted: “*gets in her feelings* She won’t go there*she won’t go there*she won’t go there* she won’t go there*she prays and waits*.”
Then her sister Towanda made it two on one, tweeting: “Finally realizing how folk hate on [Braxton Family Values]….. Get a life!”
Towanda also added: “Opinions we can handle but black shade against black shade I can not!! We should all stick 2gether or say nothing! Suga, we know there is no competition and I applaud females doing their thing but the shade is apparent!”
But alas, Jilly from Philly refused to get snared into an online beef over what she thought was a non controversial comment not ment to hurt anyon’s feelings:
“U can’t be speaking to me,” Jill tweeted, shutting the ensuing Twitter battle down. “Ok grow all the way up people. Just because I love oranges doesn’t mean I HATE apples.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here