The former football star went on “Dr. Phil” to talk face to face with three of his four children’s mothers to address the dead beat dad claims.
His exes went hard in the paint about the man’s lack of follow through as a dad, including his inconsistent child support checks.
Despite his apparent fortune he accumulated as a NFL player, Owens says he is unable to fulfill his financial obligations as a father via child support because he’s not signed with a team.
“Within the media, they think I’m a selfish, arrogant, cocky person,” he explained. “My character has been mis-portrayed. The media won’t allow me to turn over a new leaf.”
One mother, Melanie Paige Smith says he hasn’t seen their daughter because he won’t pay for the plane ticket to for her to bring their child to his spot.
Kimberly Floyd mimicked her sentiments saying he’s only willing to do the “bare minimum” and says he’s only seen their 7-year-old daughter 12 times in her life and never sends gifts.
His excuse, pitiful, was that he has a busy schedule and when he asks to come see his kids, moms always say it’s a bad time.
Read more here.
Check out the video:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here