The former football star went on “Dr. Phil” to talk face to face with three of his four children’s mothers to address the dead beat dad claims.
His exes went hard in the paint about the man’s lack of follow through as a dad, including his inconsistent child support checks.
Despite his apparent fortune he accumulated as a NFL player, Owens says he is unable to fulfill his financial obligations as a father via child support because he’s not signed with a team.
“Within the media, they think I’m a selfish, arrogant, cocky person,” he explained. “My character has been mis-portrayed. The media won’t allow me to turn over a new leaf.”
One mother, Melanie Paige Smith says he hasn’t seen their daughter because he won’t pay for the plane ticket to for her to bring their child to his spot.
Kimberly Floyd mimicked her sentiments saying he’s only willing to do the “bare minimum” and says he’s only seen their 7-year-old daughter 12 times in her life and never sends gifts.
His excuse, pitiful, was that he has a busy schedule and when he asks to come see his kids, moms always say it’s a bad time.
Read more here.
Check out the video:
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here