The former football star went on “Dr. Phil” to talk face to face with three of his four children’s mothers to address the dead beat dad claims.
His exes went hard in the paint about the man’s lack of follow through as a dad, including his inconsistent child support checks.
Despite his apparent fortune he accumulated as a NFL player, Owens says he is unable to fulfill his financial obligations as a father via child support because he’s not signed with a team.
“Within the media, they think I’m a selfish, arrogant, cocky person,” he explained. “My character has been mis-portrayed. The media won’t allow me to turn over a new leaf.”
One mother, Melanie Paige Smith says he hasn’t seen their daughter because he won’t pay for the plane ticket to for her to bring their child to his spot.
Kimberly Floyd mimicked her sentiments saying he’s only willing to do the “bare minimum” and says he’s only seen their 7-year-old daughter 12 times in her life and never sends gifts.
His excuse, pitiful, was that he has a busy schedule and when he asks to come see his kids, moms always say it’s a bad time.
Read more here.
Check out the video:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Comedian George Wallace: 'The Black But Equal Thing Don't Work for Us' [EUR EXCLUSIVE]
- Race and Cancer Survival: Blacks Less Likely to Survive (Writer Shares Personal Experience)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here