The former football star went on “Dr. Phil” to talk face to face with three of his four children’s mothers to address the dead beat dad claims.
His exes went hard in the paint about the man’s lack of follow through as a dad, including his inconsistent child support checks.
Despite his apparent fortune he accumulated as a NFL player, Owens says he is unable to fulfill his financial obligations as a father via child support because he’s not signed with a team.
“Within the media, they think I’m a selfish, arrogant, cocky person,” he explained. “My character has been mis-portrayed. The media won’t allow me to turn over a new leaf.”
One mother, Melanie Paige Smith says he hasn’t seen their daughter because he won’t pay for the plane ticket to for her to bring their child to his spot.
Kimberly Floyd mimicked her sentiments saying he’s only willing to do the “bare minimum” and says he’s only seen their 7-year-old daughter 12 times in her life and never sends gifts.
His excuse, pitiful, was that he has a busy schedule and when he asks to come see his kids, moms always say it’s a bad time.
Read more here.
Check out the video:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here