*As we reported earlier, Tia Mowry-Hardrict has decided to leave “The Game.”
Whether she was written out of the show or whether she left on her own volition, isn’t clearly known. However, she says she’s ready to pursue her dreams in other areas.
On Thursday morning, she appeared on VH1’s “Big Morning Buzz” to give her spin on why she’s leaving the show.
Although most exits come from hurt feelings and lots of drama, Mowry says the decision was purely based on the changes she wants to see in her own life. There were no hard feelings, in short.
Right now she’s working on an ABC Family film with her twin sister Tamera on their reality show and wants to spend more time with her new family.
But, as we also reported, Mowry-Hardtrict isn’t the only one pursuing other ventures. Pooch Hall, who plays ‘Derwin Davis,’ is also leaving the show. What a coincidence right?
He was cast in a new Showtime drama and that has become his priority, he revealed.
But if the two main characters leave the show, will there be any more of the series?
Ahh yes, the $64 million question that’s yet to be answered.
Get More: Big Morning Buzz Live
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here