*As we reported earlier, Tia Mowry-Hardrict has decided to leave “The Game.”
Whether she was written out of the show or whether she left on her own volition, isn’t clearly known. However, she says she’s ready to pursue her dreams in other areas.
On Thursday morning, she appeared on VH1’s “Big Morning Buzz” to give her spin on why she’s leaving the show.
Although most exits come from hurt feelings and lots of drama, Mowry says the decision was purely based on the changes she wants to see in her own life. There were no hard feelings, in short.
Right now she’s working on an ABC Family film with her twin sister Tamera on their reality show and wants to spend more time with her new family.
But, as we also reported, Mowry-Hardtrict isn’t the only one pursuing other ventures. Pooch Hall, who plays ‘Derwin Davis,’ is also leaving the show. What a coincidence right?
He was cast in a new Showtime drama and that has become his priority, he revealed.
But if the two main characters leave the show, will there be any more of the series?
Ahh yes, the $64 million question that’s yet to be answered.
Get More: Big Morning Buzz Live
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here