*As we reported earlier, Tia Mowry-Hardrict has decided to leave “The Game.”
Whether she was written out of the show or whether she left on her own volition, isn’t clearly known. However, she says she’s ready to pursue her dreams in other areas.
On Thursday morning, she appeared on VH1’s “Big Morning Buzz” to give her spin on why she’s leaving the show.
Although most exits come from hurt feelings and lots of drama, Mowry says the decision was purely based on the changes she wants to see in her own life. There were no hard feelings, in short.
Right now she’s working on an ABC Family film with her twin sister Tamera on their reality show and wants to spend more time with her new family.
But, as we also reported, Mowry-Hardtrict isn’t the only one pursuing other ventures. Pooch Hall, who plays ‘Derwin Davis,’ is also leaving the show. What a coincidence right?
He was cast in a new Showtime drama and that has become his priority, he revealed.
But if the two main characters leave the show, will there be any more of the series?
Ahh yes, the $64 million question that’s yet to be answered.
Get More: Big Morning Buzz Live
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here