That’s right, on Tuesday, Mowry-Hardrict was a riot on the “Wendy Williams Show,” discussing motherhood, being pregnant, breastfeeding, her tight vajayjay, and gas.
She appeared on the show with her big ol’ 10-month-old son Cree, whom she said she breastfed for three months. The actress said there’s a point when kids should stop using the nipple … when they have teeth. The woman who appears on the recent TIME magazine cover is a bit extreme she commented.
Now that motherhood has begun and the pregnancy is finally over, she said her sex drive has gone through the roof; so much she’s interested in a threesome. But her hubby Cory isn’t on board with that.
But maybe it’s not a good idea anyway since she’s got these new problems: she urinated while laughing and has uncontrollable gas.
On keeping her goods nice and tight, she said a C-section helped with that. But the downside was the slow recovery.
In her new book, “Oh Baby!” Tia gets real about pregnancy and shares some advice to expecting mothers.
“I just wanted to share with all of the expecting moms out there, what it’s like basically being pregnant,” Tia said in a Penguin Publishing video. “I think the main reason why I wanted to write this book is because I wanted it to be a great experience and a fun experience because being pregnant can be scary.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here