That’s right, on Tuesday, Mowry-Hardrict was a riot on the “Wendy Williams Show,” discussing motherhood, being pregnant, breastfeeding, her tight vajayjay, and gas.
She appeared on the show with her big ol’ 10-month-old son Cree, whom she said she breastfed for three months. The actress said there’s a point when kids should stop using the nipple … when they have teeth. The woman who appears on the recent TIME magazine cover is a bit extreme she commented.
Now that motherhood has begun and the pregnancy is finally over, she said her sex drive has gone through the roof; so much she’s interested in a threesome. But her hubby Cory isn’t on board with that.
But maybe it’s not a good idea anyway since she’s got these new problems: she urinated while laughing and has uncontrollable gas.
On keeping her goods nice and tight, she said a C-section helped with that. But the downside was the slow recovery.
In her new book, “Oh Baby!” Tia gets real about pregnancy and shares some advice to expecting mothers.
“I just wanted to share with all of the expecting moms out there, what it’s like basically being pregnant,” Tia said in a Penguin Publishing video. “I think the main reason why I wanted to write this book is because I wanted it to be a great experience and a fun experience because being pregnant can be scary.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here