*The Trayvon Martin case brought light to the “Stand Your Ground” law that seems to have only protected George Zimmerman.
All of the other cases we’ve reported on this matter are all in the favor of the attacked. The newest case was a result of a transgender man defending himself against a racial/homophobic attack that resulted in the death of his attacker.
In Minneapolis, Chrishaun “CeCe” McDonald was walking to the grocery store with friends when she was taunted with racist and homophobic remarks by Dean Schmitz, 47, and two women. (more…)
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here