The autopsy report revealed that the 17-year-old teen who was gunned down in Stanford, Fla. by an armed neighborhood watchman in February, had THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, in his blood.
The report was included in the piles of evidence in the case and released by prosecutors.
Other new details in the case include reports of the suspect sustaining minor injuries the night of the fight.
As we reported, photos reveal George Zimmerman had a 1-inch laceration on his head and forehead abrasion, including a bloody nose.
The suspect told police that night that he did not have any other bruises or cuts, but his back hurt.
A huge question lingering in the case is whether or not the shooter was actually injured during the altercation. Zimmerman claims he was defending himself only because Martin, who was unarmed, allegedly attacked him.
Other evidence released by the prosecution includes 911 calls, video and several documents.
The evidence was released to the public Thursday.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here