*The lead detective in the case against George Zimmerman’s alleged shooting of Trayvon Martin said he believes Zimmerman caused the fight by getting out of his car to confront Martin, and believes the Florida neighborhood-watch volunteer should be charged with manslaughter.
This comes as prosecutors released more than 200 pages of photos and eyewitness accounts Thursday showing Zimmerman had wounds to his face and the back of his head, but the evidence is considered a mixed bag for him.
An autopsy, as we reported earlier, also showed that Martin had traces of THC, which is from marijuana, in his blood and urine
Read/learn more at Google News.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- OWN Sets Two-Night Premiere for Ava DuVernay Series ‘Queen Sugar’ (Watch Sneak Peek)
- Watch Rihanna's New 'Sledgehammer' Video inspired by 'Star Trek Beyond!'
- Stacey Dash Calls Jesse Williams a ‘Hollywood Plantation Slave’
- No, Pres. Obama Is NOT Giving $1000 to Everyone on Food Stamps
- UConn Revokes Bill Cosby’s Honorary Degree for Conduct 'Incongruent' With Their Values
- Questlove Joins New York Public Radio’s Board of Trustees
- Kevin Hart Scouting Talent for His ‘Laugh Out Loud’ On-Demand Channel
- Moniece Slaughter to Tank: 'You're Disgusting' for Shameful 'Stalker' Story [EUR Exclusive]
- 'We Are Charleston' Commemorates 1st-year Anniversary of 'The Emanuel Nine'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here