Just after his ‘appearance’ at Coachella Music Festival, the deceased rapper’s album sales skyrocketed 571%.
The boost took his 1998 album all the way back to the charts to the 129th spot on the Billboard 200 chart.
Last week, over four thousand copies were sold, along with “All Eyez on Me,” which sold 2,000 copies.
Tupac’s hologram performance with Snoop was viewed 3.4 million times.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here