*Tyler James Williams has just secured his first series since starring in “Everybody Hates Chris.”
The young actor has been made a series regular on NBC’s recently picked up new comedy series “Go On,” according to Deadline.com. Matthew Perry stars as an irreverent-yet-charming sportscaster who tries to move on from loss with the help of members of his mandatory group therapy sessions.
Williams plays Owen, whose brother has been in a coma following a skiing accident.
“Go On” was one of two comedy pilots in which Williams had guest starring roles this season — he also played Martin Lawrence’s son in Lawrence’s CBS pilot.
Williams will next be seen in the Disney Channel movie “Let It Shine.”
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here