*Tyler James Williams has just secured his first series since starring in “Everybody Hates Chris.”
The young actor has been made a series regular on NBC’s recently picked up new comedy series “Go On,” according to Deadline.com. Matthew Perry stars as an irreverent-yet-charming sportscaster who tries to move on from loss with the help of members of his mandatory group therapy sessions.
Williams plays Owen, whose brother has been in a coma following a skiing accident.
“Go On” was one of two comedy pilots in which Williams had guest starring roles this season — he also played Martin Lawrence’s son in Lawrence’s CBS pilot.
Williams will next be seen in the Disney Channel movie “Let It Shine.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here