*Tyler James Williams has just secured his first series since starring in “Everybody Hates Chris.”
The young actor has been made a series regular on NBC’s recently picked up new comedy series “Go On,” according to Deadline.com. Matthew Perry stars as an irreverent-yet-charming sportscaster who tries to move on from loss with the help of members of his mandatory group therapy sessions.
Williams plays Owen, whose brother has been in a coma following a skiing accident.
“Go On” was one of two comedy pilots in which Williams had guest starring roles this season — he also played Martin Lawrence’s son in Lawrence’s CBS pilot.
Williams will next be seen in the Disney Channel movie “Let It Shine.”
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here