*Tyler James Williams has just secured his first series since starring in “Everybody Hates Chris.”
The young actor has been made a series regular on NBC’s recently picked up new comedy series “Go On,” according to Deadline.com. Matthew Perry stars as an irreverent-yet-charming sportscaster who tries to move on from loss with the help of members of his mandatory group therapy sessions.
Williams plays Owen, whose brother has been in a coma following a skiing accident.
“Go On” was one of two comedy pilots in which Williams had guest starring roles this season — he also played Martin Lawrence’s son in Lawrence’s CBS pilot.
Williams will next be seen in the Disney Channel movie “Let It Shine.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here