*Tyler James Williams has just secured his first series since starring in “Everybody Hates Chris.”
The young actor has been made a series regular on NBC’s recently picked up new comedy series “Go On,” according to Deadline.com. Matthew Perry stars as an irreverent-yet-charming sportscaster who tries to move on from loss with the help of members of his mandatory group therapy sessions.
Williams plays Owen, whose brother has been in a coma following a skiing accident.
“Go On” was one of two comedy pilots in which Williams had guest starring roles this season — he also played Martin Lawrence’s son in Lawrence’s CBS pilot.
Williams will next be seen in the Disney Channel movie “Let It Shine.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here