Recently, the singer debuted a few songs from his latest album by dancing to it on an off-Broadway play, “Fuerza Bruta: Look Up.”
“Fuerza Bruta” is the fast-paced and acrobatic play in which the audience stands as performers dance and jump around on the walls, onstage and on the floor with the crowd, says the Associated Press.
The singer started things off as the show’s leading “Running Man,” starting off on a treadmill, bursting through a paper wall to his song “Climax” blasting in the background.
The play definitely incorporated a few other hits, including lyrics like, “It’s raining inside your bed.” He debuted a total of 12 songs Friday night.
“Looking for Myself” will be released on June 12.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Tax Man After Lil Wayne for $868,000
- How #BlackLivesMatter Snuck Mario Woods Protest Into Super Bowl (Watch)
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here