Recently, the singer debuted a few songs from his latest album by dancing to it on an off-Broadway play, “Fuerza Bruta: Look Up.”
“Fuerza Bruta” is the fast-paced and acrobatic play in which the audience stands as performers dance and jump around on the walls, onstage and on the floor with the crowd, says the Associated Press.
The singer started things off as the show’s leading “Running Man,” starting off on a treadmill, bursting through a paper wall to his song “Climax” blasting in the background.
The play definitely incorporated a few other hits, including lyrics like, “It’s raining inside your bed.” He debuted a total of 12 songs Friday night.
“Looking for Myself” will be released on June 12.
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here