Recently, the singer debuted a few songs from his latest album by dancing to it on an off-Broadway play, “Fuerza Bruta: Look Up.”
“Fuerza Bruta” is the fast-paced and acrobatic play in which the audience stands as performers dance and jump around on the walls, onstage and on the floor with the crowd, says the Associated Press.
The singer started things off as the show’s leading “Running Man,” starting off on a treadmill, bursting through a paper wall to his song “Climax” blasting in the background.
The play definitely incorporated a few other hits, including lyrics like, “It’s raining inside your bed.” He debuted a total of 12 songs Friday night.
“Looking for Myself” will be released on June 12.
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here