Recently, the singer debuted a few songs from his latest album by dancing to it on an off-Broadway play, “Fuerza Bruta: Look Up.”
“Fuerza Bruta” is the fast-paced and acrobatic play in which the audience stands as performers dance and jump around on the walls, onstage and on the floor with the crowd, says the Associated Press.
The singer started things off as the show’s leading “Running Man,” starting off on a treadmill, bursting through a paper wall to his song “Climax” blasting in the background.
The play definitely incorporated a few other hits, including lyrics like, “It’s raining inside your bed.” He debuted a total of 12 songs Friday night.
“Looking for Myself” will be released on June 12.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here