*TMZ is reporting that Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster could be forced to move out of his Georgia mansion in less than 60 days if he decides to put it on the market – and she is “freaking out” about it.
The couple, in the midst of trying to settle a nasty custody dispute, is deadlocked in mediation – with the biggest obstacle being Usher’s Georgia home.
Tameka’s currently living there — but under the divorce settlement Usher can sell the property whenever he wants, as long as he gives her a 60-day notice.
According to TMZ, Tameka fears Usher is going to pull the trigger, leaving her buried in legal debt with no place to live — so she’s asking him for a permanent home for her and their kids.
Usher has reportedly rejected the request, saying he’s already paid her enough.
The trial continues later this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here