*TMZ is reporting that Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster could be forced to move out of his Georgia mansion in less than 60 days if he decides to put it on the market – and she is “freaking out” about it.
The couple, in the midst of trying to settle a nasty custody dispute, is deadlocked in mediation – with the biggest obstacle being Usher’s Georgia home.
Tameka’s currently living there — but under the divorce settlement Usher can sell the property whenever he wants, as long as he gives her a 60-day notice.
According to TMZ, Tameka fears Usher is going to pull the trigger, leaving her buried in legal debt with no place to live — so she’s asking him for a permanent home for her and their kids.
Usher has reportedly rejected the request, saying he’s already paid her enough.
The trial continues later this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here