*TMZ is reporting that Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster could be forced to move out of his Georgia mansion in less than 60 days if he decides to put it on the market – and she is “freaking out” about it.
The couple, in the midst of trying to settle a nasty custody dispute, is deadlocked in mediation – with the biggest obstacle being Usher’s Georgia home.
Tameka’s currently living there — but under the divorce settlement Usher can sell the property whenever he wants, as long as he gives her a 60-day notice.
According to TMZ, Tameka fears Usher is going to pull the trigger, leaving her buried in legal debt with no place to live — so she’s asking him for a permanent home for her and their kids.
Usher has reportedly rejected the request, saying he’s already paid her enough.
The trial continues later this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here