*TMZ is reporting that Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster could be forced to move out of his Georgia mansion in less than 60 days if he decides to put it on the market – and she is “freaking out” about it.
The couple, in the midst of trying to settle a nasty custody dispute, is deadlocked in mediation – with the biggest obstacle being Usher’s Georgia home.
Tameka’s currently living there — but under the divorce settlement Usher can sell the property whenever he wants, as long as he gives her a 60-day notice.
According to TMZ, Tameka fears Usher is going to pull the trigger, leaving her buried in legal debt with no place to live — so she’s asking him for a permanent home for her and their kids.
Usher has reportedly rejected the request, saying he’s already paid her enough.
The trial continues later this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- EUR Exclusive: Chrisette Michele Talks Wedding, New Single & More (WATCH)
- Beyonce's 'Formation': How Being 'Unapologetically Black' Can Empower Black Women
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here