*TMZ is reporting that Usher’s ex-wife Tameka Foster could be forced to move out of his Georgia mansion in less than 60 days if he decides to put it on the market – and she is “freaking out” about it.
The couple, in the midst of trying to settle a nasty custody dispute, is deadlocked in mediation – with the biggest obstacle being Usher’s Georgia home.
Tameka’s currently living there — but under the divorce settlement Usher can sell the property whenever he wants, as long as he gives her a 60-day notice.
According to TMZ, Tameka fears Usher is going to pull the trigger, leaving her buried in legal debt with no place to live — so she’s asking him for a permanent home for her and their kids.
Usher has reportedly rejected the request, saying he’s already paid her enough.
The trial continues later this month.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here