Usher and Tameka have been going through a bitter legal fight over custody of their two young children — a fight that came to a head in a Georgia courtroom this past week.
Tameka took the stand and, as you can see in this video, was questioned by Usher’s attorney about her verbal and abusive threat towards the singer — where she allegedly said “I will kill you both,” referring to Usher and his current girlfriend.
Foster went back and forth with her answer before coughing up a half-admission, saying she didn’t threaten to “kill” him … but admitting, “I did probably, out of anger, say ‘I will f**k you up’ and it’s not acceptable.”
Foster claims the menacing statement was a result of Usher gallivanting in and out of town with his new GF, which was “embarrassing” for her in such a tight knit community.
The trial will continue next week.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here