Usher and Tameka have been going through a bitter legal fight over custody of their two young children — a fight that came to a head in a Georgia courtroom this past week.
Tameka took the stand and, as you can see in this video, was questioned by Usher’s attorney about her verbal and abusive threat towards the singer — where she allegedly said “I will kill you both,” referring to Usher and his current girlfriend.
Foster went back and forth with her answer before coughing up a half-admission, saying she didn’t threaten to “kill” him … but admitting, “I did probably, out of anger, say ‘I will f**k you up’ and it’s not acceptable.”
Foster claims the menacing statement was a result of Usher gallivanting in and out of town with his new GF, which was “embarrassing” for her in such a tight knit community.
The trial will continue next week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Dear White People’ to Become a Netflix Series
- Trump Tweets Pic of Himself Eating Taco for Cinco de Mayo; Writes ‘I Love Hispanics!’
- Whoopi Goldberg Ready to Leave ‘The View’?
- 50 Cent Donates $100,000 to Autism Speaks after Mocking Teen
- Genealogical Firm Vets Man Claiming to be Prince’s Biological Son
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here