Usher and Tameka have been going through a bitter legal fight over custody of their two young children — a fight that came to a head in a Georgia courtroom this past week.
Tameka took the stand and, as you can see in this video, was questioned by Usher’s attorney about her verbal and abusive threat towards the singer — where she allegedly said “I will kill you both,” referring to Usher and his current girlfriend.
Foster went back and forth with her answer before coughing up a half-admission, saying she didn’t threaten to “kill” him … but admitting, “I did probably, out of anger, say ‘I will f**k you up’ and it’s not acceptable.”
Foster claims the menacing statement was a result of Usher gallivanting in and out of town with his new GF, which was “embarrassing” for her in such a tight knit community.
The trial will continue next week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Secret Chapter 13 Filing Puts Tyga in Bankrupt Mode
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here