*Bobby Brown has debuted his new song “Don’t Let Me Die,” about life since the death of his ex-wife Whitney Houston.
In the song, the former New Edition singer says, “Didn’t realize that every breath I took was from you … You were my air.” He also sings, “I guess I messed up pretty bad … I didn’t know who you were … I didn’t know what we had. Now I’m stuck living in the past … trying to get the pieces back … but I guess now you’re gone.”
The singer is releasing the track on his forthcoming album “The Masterpiece,” due in June, just four months after Whitney died in Beverly Hills.
Sporting sunglasses and leather pants, Bobby performed the song Wednesday (May 16) on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.” Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here