*Bobby Brown has debuted his new song “Don’t Let Me Die,” about life since the death of his ex-wife Whitney Houston.
In the song, the former New Edition singer says, “Didn’t realize that every breath I took was from you … You were my air.” He also sings, “I guess I messed up pretty bad … I didn’t know who you were … I didn’t know what we had. Now I’m stuck living in the past … trying to get the pieces back … but I guess now you’re gone.”
The singer is releasing the track on his forthcoming album “The Masterpiece,” due in June, just four months after Whitney died in Beverly Hills.
Sporting sunglasses and leather pants, Bobby performed the song Wednesday (May 16) on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.” Watch below.
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. to Ronda Rousey: ‘Big Bank Take Little Bank’
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here