*Bobby Brown has debuted his new song “Don’t Let Me Die,” about life since the death of his ex-wife Whitney Houston.
In the song, the former New Edition singer says, “Didn’t realize that every breath I took was from you … You were my air.” He also sings, “I guess I messed up pretty bad … I didn’t know who you were … I didn’t know what we had. Now I’m stuck living in the past … trying to get the pieces back … but I guess now you’re gone.”
The singer is releasing the track on his forthcoming album “The Masterpiece,” due in June, just four months after Whitney died in Beverly Hills.
Sporting sunglasses and leather pants, Bobby performed the song Wednesday (May 16) on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.” Watch below.
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here