*Bobby Brown has debuted his new song “Don’t Let Me Die,” about life since the death of his ex-wife Whitney Houston.
In the song, the former New Edition singer says, “Didn’t realize that every breath I took was from you … You were my air.” He also sings, “I guess I messed up pretty bad … I didn’t know who you were … I didn’t know what we had. Now I’m stuck living in the past … trying to get the pieces back … but I guess now you’re gone.”
The singer is releasing the track on his forthcoming album “The Masterpiece,” due in June, just four months after Whitney died in Beverly Hills.
Sporting sunglasses and leather pants, Bobby performed the song Wednesday (May 16) on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.” Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here