*Bobby Brown has debuted his new song “Don’t Let Me Die,” about life since the death of his ex-wife Whitney Houston.
In the song, the former New Edition singer says, “Didn’t realize that every breath I took was from you … You were my air.” He also sings, “I guess I messed up pretty bad … I didn’t know who you were … I didn’t know what we had. Now I’m stuck living in the past … trying to get the pieces back … but I guess now you’re gone.”
The singer is releasing the track on his forthcoming album “The Masterpiece,” due in June, just four months after Whitney died in Beverly Hills.
Sporting sunglasses and leather pants, Bobby performed the song Wednesday (May 16) on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.” Watch below.
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here