*Bobby Brown has debuted his new song “Don’t Let Me Die,” about life since the death of his ex-wife Whitney Houston.
In the song, the former New Edition singer says, “Didn’t realize that every breath I took was from you … You were my air.” He also sings, “I guess I messed up pretty bad … I didn’t know who you were … I didn’t know what we had. Now I’m stuck living in the past … trying to get the pieces back … but I guess now you’re gone.”
The singer is releasing the track on his forthcoming album “The Masterpiece,” due in June, just four months after Whitney died in Beverly Hills.
Sporting sunglasses and leather pants, Bobby performed the song Wednesday (May 16) on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.” Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here