*Pharrell Williams is expanding his business portfolio with the launch of a new social media program.
The rapper/producer has teamed with United Entertainment Group to create “I Am Other,” which is targeted toward musicians, filmmakers, designers, artists and innovators.
Further details beyond the below promo video have yet to be announced. But according to Variety, the business will “produce and distribute content” through “online, mobile and retail channels, TV shows and films.
“The first installment (of I Am Other) is about delivering those experiences through products, excursions, anything that is tangible to a human that can make their life easier,” says Pharrell. “A lot (of) companies claim they can make the world better. We want to make lives easier and unlock what normally would seem impossible possible.”
The service, aimed at fans between the ages of 16-25, will also offer consumers product and experience recommendations and direct them to various purchasing locations.
Watch the promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here