*Pharrell Williams is expanding his business portfolio with the launch of a new social media program.
The rapper/producer has teamed with United Entertainment Group to create “I Am Other,” which is targeted toward musicians, filmmakers, designers, artists and innovators.
Further details beyond the below promo video have yet to be announced. But according to Variety, the business will “produce and distribute content” through “online, mobile and retail channels, TV shows and films.
“The first installment (of I Am Other) is about delivering those experiences through products, excursions, anything that is tangible to a human that can make their life easier,” says Pharrell. “A lot (of) companies claim they can make the world better. We want to make lives easier and unlock what normally would seem impossible possible.”
The service, aimed at fans between the ages of 16-25, will also offer consumers product and experience recommendations and direct them to various purchasing locations.
Watch the promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Prince’s ‘Kiss’ Performed Randomly on Subway Just Days Before He Died (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here