*Pharrell Williams is expanding his business portfolio with the launch of a new social media program.
The rapper/producer has teamed with United Entertainment Group to create “I Am Other,” which is targeted toward musicians, filmmakers, designers, artists and innovators.
Further details beyond the below promo video have yet to be announced. But according to Variety, the business will “produce and distribute content” through “online, mobile and retail channels, TV shows and films.
“The first installment (of I Am Other) is about delivering those experiences through products, excursions, anything that is tangible to a human that can make their life easier,” says Pharrell. “A lot (of) companies claim they can make the world better. We want to make lives easier and unlock what normally would seem impossible possible.”
The service, aimed at fans between the ages of 16-25, will also offer consumers product and experience recommendations and direct them to various purchasing locations.
Watch the promo below.
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here