*Pharrell Williams is expanding his business portfolio with the launch of a new social media program.
The rapper/producer has teamed with United Entertainment Group to create “I Am Other,” which is targeted toward musicians, filmmakers, designers, artists and innovators.
Further details beyond the below promo video have yet to be announced. But according to Variety, the business will “produce and distribute content” through “online, mobile and retail channels, TV shows and films.
“The first installment (of I Am Other) is about delivering those experiences through products, excursions, anything that is tangible to a human that can make their life easier,” says Pharrell. “A lot (of) companies claim they can make the world better. We want to make lives easier and unlock what normally would seem impossible possible.”
The service, aimed at fans between the ages of 16-25, will also offer consumers product and experience recommendations and direct them to various purchasing locations.
Watch the promo below.
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here