*Pharrell Williams is expanding his business portfolio with the launch of a new social media program.
The rapper/producer has teamed with United Entertainment Group to create “I Am Other,” which is targeted toward musicians, filmmakers, designers, artists and innovators.
Further details beyond the below promo video have yet to be announced. But according to Variety, the business will “produce and distribute content” through “online, mobile and retail channels, TV shows and films.
“The first installment (of I Am Other) is about delivering those experiences through products, excursions, anything that is tangible to a human that can make their life easier,” says Pharrell. “A lot (of) companies claim they can make the world better. We want to make lives easier and unlock what normally would seem impossible possible.”
The service, aimed at fans between the ages of 16-25, will also offer consumers product and experience recommendations and direct them to various purchasing locations.
Watch the promo below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here