According to Matt Fiddes, the couple met back in 1991, six years after she ended her year-long relationship with Jermaine.
“They met because they were two of the biggest recording artists on the planet and mixing in the same circles. They instantly connected as kindred spirits, because they understood each other’s massive fame,” said Fiddes.
He added that although she had a love affair with his brother, Michael still pursued her.
“He was furious when he heard she had also slept with Jermaine but this didn’t stop him [from] holding a candle for her his whole life,” said Fiddes.
They were supposedly so in love that Whitney nearly moved in with her man at the time. But their relationship only lasted two weeks.
However, even in that short amount of time, Michael allegedly considered proposing to her.
Read the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here