According to Matt Fiddes, the couple met back in 1991, six years after she ended her year-long relationship with Jermaine.
“They met because they were two of the biggest recording artists on the planet and mixing in the same circles. They instantly connected as kindred spirits, because they understood each other’s massive fame,” said Fiddes.
He added that although she had a love affair with his brother, Michael still pursued her.
“He was furious when he heard she had also slept with Jermaine but this didn’t stop him [from] holding a candle for her his whole life,” said Fiddes.
They were supposedly so in love that Whitney nearly moved in with her man at the time. But their relationship only lasted two weeks.
However, even in that short amount of time, Michael allegedly considered proposing to her.
Read the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here