According to Matt Fiddes, the couple met back in 1991, six years after she ended her year-long relationship with Jermaine.
“They met because they were two of the biggest recording artists on the planet and mixing in the same circles. They instantly connected as kindred spirits, because they understood each other’s massive fame,” said Fiddes.
He added that although she had a love affair with his brother, Michael still pursued her.
“He was furious when he heard she had also slept with Jermaine but this didn’t stop him [from] holding a candle for her his whole life,” said Fiddes.
They were supposedly so in love that Whitney nearly moved in with her man at the time. But their relationship only lasted two weeks.
However, even in that short amount of time, Michael allegedly considered proposing to her.
Read the full interview here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here