*The male Ukrainian reporter who attempted to engage Will Smith in a lip lock at the Moscow premiere of “Men in Black 3” has apologized to the actor.
The star lost his cool when journalist Vitalii Sediuk tried to kiss him on the lips before the screening in Russia last week, and he shoved the man away and gave him a light back-hand across the face.
Now apologizing for his behavior, Sediuk tells HipHollywood.com, “I’m sorry, Will. It was a splash of emotion. I do apologize for my behavior. I think it was too much. Will Smith is a person who I deeply respect as an actor. When I met him in Moscow, I wanted to do something to impress him. We have a Slavic tradition. I don’t kiss every man or woman when I see them in the street, but that time I decided to do that. Next time, if I meet him, I’ll just shake his hand.” [Scroll down to watch.]
As previously reported, Smith told David Letterman Tuesday that he wasn’t pleased by the ambush: “They were saying, ‘We’re sorry, that’s just his schtick’. Well that’s why his ass got schtuck.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here