*The male Ukrainian reporter who attempted to engage Will Smith in a lip lock at the Moscow premiere of “Men in Black 3” has apologized to the actor.
The star lost his cool when journalist Vitalii Sediuk tried to kiss him on the lips before the screening in Russia last week, and he shoved the man away and gave him a light back-hand across the face.
Now apologizing for his behavior, Sediuk tells HipHollywood.com, “I’m sorry, Will. It was a splash of emotion. I do apologize for my behavior. I think it was too much. Will Smith is a person who I deeply respect as an actor. When I met him in Moscow, I wanted to do something to impress him. We have a Slavic tradition. I don’t kiss every man or woman when I see them in the street, but that time I decided to do that. Next time, if I meet him, I’ll just shake his hand.” [Scroll down to watch.]
As previously reported, Smith told David Letterman Tuesday that he wasn’t pleased by the ambush: “They were saying, ‘We’re sorry, that’s just his schtick’. Well that’s why his ass got schtuck.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here