*The male Ukrainian reporter who attempted to engage Will Smith in a lip lock at the Moscow premiere of “Men in Black 3” has apologized to the actor.
The star lost his cool when journalist Vitalii Sediuk tried to kiss him on the lips before the screening in Russia last week, and he shoved the man away and gave him a light back-hand across the face.
Now apologizing for his behavior, Sediuk tells HipHollywood.com, “I’m sorry, Will. It was a splash of emotion. I do apologize for my behavior. I think it was too much. Will Smith is a person who I deeply respect as an actor. When I met him in Moscow, I wanted to do something to impress him. We have a Slavic tradition. I don’t kiss every man or woman when I see them in the street, but that time I decided to do that. Next time, if I meet him, I’ll just shake his hand.” [Scroll down to watch.]
As previously reported, Smith told David Letterman Tuesday that he wasn’t pleased by the ambush: “They were saying, ‘We’re sorry, that’s just his schtick’. Well that’s why his ass got schtuck.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here