The former G-Unit member was kicked out of his own house due to his massive IRS debt. He currently owes $333,975.69 in unpaid taxes. Last week he was seen moving boxes out of his Tennessee mansion.
But if that’s not enough, the rapper is going to jail for two months.
“I got to go to the penitentiary in like two months. F— with me for real, hold me down,” he said in a recent video interview.
Buck didn’t say why he’s getting locked up. He was arrested in 2005 for gun possession and then again in 2007 for missing a court date related to a traffic violation.
“When I get out of the penitentiary, all you rap n—-s better get the f— out the way. I ain’t even gonna say no names, but it’s a good thing I’m about to go to the penitentiary,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here