The former G-Unit member was kicked out of his own house due to his massive IRS debt. He currently owes $333,975.69 in unpaid taxes. Last week he was seen moving boxes out of his Tennessee mansion.
But if that’s not enough, the rapper is going to jail for two months.
“I got to go to the penitentiary in like two months. F— with me for real, hold me down,” he said in a recent video interview.
Buck didn’t say why he’s getting locked up. He was arrested in 2005 for gun possession and then again in 2007 for missing a court date related to a traffic violation.
“When I get out of the penitentiary, all you rap n—-s better get the f— out the way. I ain’t even gonna say no names, but it’s a good thing I’m about to go to the penitentiary,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- David Cash Reemerges as 'Justdavid'
- ‘Deadpool’ Off the Charts, ‘Single’ Suffers, and ‘Zoolander 2’ is Clueless
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here