The former G-Unit member was kicked out of his own house due to his massive IRS debt. He currently owes $333,975.69 in unpaid taxes. Last week he was seen moving boxes out of his Tennessee mansion.
But if that’s not enough, the rapper is going to jail for two months.
“I got to go to the penitentiary in like two months. F— with me for real, hold me down,” he said in a recent video interview.
Buck didn’t say why he’s getting locked up. He was arrested in 2005 for gun possession and then again in 2007 for missing a court date related to a traffic violation.
“When I get out of the penitentiary, all you rap n—-s better get the f— out the way. I ain’t even gonna say no names, but it’s a good thing I’m about to go to the penitentiary,” he said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here