Anywho, the rapper once told the ladies of “The View” that he named his dog after the talk show host.
Oprah says her sit down with 50 Cent was “surprising.” Fans will see their intimate conversation in two parts starting tonight (09-10-12) on OWN.
Here are five things Oprah reveals that she learned about “Fiddy” that she thought were noteworthy:
1. He meditates regularly.
2. He received his mantra from Deepak Chopra, whose book he’s currently reading.
3. He was not allowed to use curse words in his grandmother’s house and still follows that rule.
Read more at Essence.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here