*Rapper 50 Cent has been hospitalized after his SUV was hit by a Mack truck and nearly flipped over Monday night on New York’s Long Island Expressway, according to ThisIs50.com.
The rapper was placed in a neck brace and transferred to an ambulance on a stretcher before being taken to a nearby hospital. He’s reportedly undergoing tests on his neck and back, but there were no further details about his condition at press time.
According to the website, 50’s driver is also receiving treatment, and the truck driver reportedly told police his load shifted and he lost control of the vehicle.
Below are the exclusive photos from the accident scene and hospital posted on ThisIs50.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain Tells Larry King Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here