*Rapper 50 Cent has been hospitalized after his SUV was hit by a Mack truck and nearly flipped over Monday night on New York’s Long Island Expressway, according to ThisIs50.com.
The rapper was placed in a neck brace and transferred to an ambulance on a stretcher before being taken to a nearby hospital. He’s reportedly undergoing tests on his neck and back, but there were no further details about his condition at press time.
According to the website, 50’s driver is also receiving treatment, and the truck driver reportedly told police his load shifted and he lost control of the vehicle.
Below are the exclusive photos from the accident scene and hospital posted on ThisIs50.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday Surrounded by Celebs and Well Wishers
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here