*Rapper 50 Cent has been hospitalized after his SUV was hit by a Mack truck and nearly flipped over Monday night on New York’s Long Island Expressway, according to ThisIs50.com.
The rapper was placed in a neck brace and transferred to an ambulance on a stretcher before being taken to a nearby hospital. He’s reportedly undergoing tests on his neck and back, but there were no further details about his condition at press time.
According to the website, 50’s driver is also receiving treatment, and the truck driver reportedly told police his load shifted and he lost control of the vehicle.
Below are the exclusive photos from the accident scene and hospital posted on ThisIs50.com.
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here