*Rapper 50 Cent has been hospitalized after his SUV was hit by a Mack truck and nearly flipped over Monday night on New York’s Long Island Expressway, according to ThisIs50.com.
The rapper was placed in a neck brace and transferred to an ambulance on a stretcher before being taken to a nearby hospital. He’s reportedly undergoing tests on his neck and back, but there were no further details about his condition at press time.
According to the website, 50’s driver is also receiving treatment, and the truck driver reportedly told police his load shifted and he lost control of the vehicle.
Below are the exclusive photos from the accident scene and hospital posted on ThisIs50.com.
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- The Game Faces Three Years in Prison for Assaulting Cop
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here