*Rapper 50 Cent has been hospitalized after his SUV was hit by a Mack truck and nearly flipped over Monday night on New York’s Long Island Expressway, according to ThisIs50.com.
The rapper was placed in a neck brace and transferred to an ambulance on a stretcher before being taken to a nearby hospital. He’s reportedly undergoing tests on his neck and back, but there were no further details about his condition at press time.
According to the website, 50’s driver is also receiving treatment, and the truck driver reportedly told police his load shifted and he lost control of the vehicle.
Below are the exclusive photos from the accident scene and hospital posted on ThisIs50.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here