*We all have some sort of debt.
Some of us have student debt, some of us owe friends or family money and others owe credit cards money.
All different types of debt and some better and some worse than others.
Like EURweb on Facebook
One of our partner sites, Essence.com, recently came up with a 7 tips list to pay down your debt.
Check out some of them below:
1. KNOW YOUR NET WORTH
We looked at all credit card debt, savings, and investments, and came up with our net worth.
2. ASSESS SPENDING HABITS
We figured out our spending habits by saving a month’s worth of receipts and writing down every purchase.
3. REVIEW CREDIT REPORTS
We reviewed our full three-company credit report and corrected all errors.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Khloe Kardashian Joins OkCupid After Split From James Harden
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here