*We all have some sort of debt.
Some of us have student debt, some of us owe friends or family money and others owe credit cards money.
All different types of debt and some better and some worse than others.
Like EURweb on Facebook
One of our partner sites, Essence.com, recently came up with a 7 tips list to pay down your debt.
Check out some of them below:
1. KNOW YOUR NET WORTH
We looked at all credit card debt, savings, and investments, and came up with our net worth.
2. ASSESS SPENDING HABITS
We figured out our spending habits by saving a month’s worth of receipts and writing down every purchase.
3. REVIEW CREDIT REPORTS
We reviewed our full three-company credit report and corrected all errors.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here