*We all have some sort of debt.
Some of us have student debt, some of us owe friends or family money and others owe credit cards money.
All different types of debt and some better and some worse than others.
Like EURweb on Facebook
One of our partner sites, Essence.com, recently came up with a 7 tips list to pay down your debt.
Check out some of them below:
1. KNOW YOUR NET WORTH
We looked at all credit card debt, savings, and investments, and came up with our net worth.
2. ASSESS SPENDING HABITS
We figured out our spending habits by saving a month’s worth of receipts and writing down every purchase.
3. REVIEW CREDIT REPORTS
We reviewed our full three-company credit report and corrected all errors.
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- ‘The Real’s’ Jeannie Mai, ESPN, PGA Latest to Dump Trump
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Murder Case
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped of WBO Title Over Nonpayment of Fee
- Whoopi: Bill Cosby is ‘Still Innocent Until Proven Guilty’; Raven-Symone Needs More Proof
- Bill Cosby Accusers Feel Vindicated with Newly Released Confession
- ‘Married To Medicine’s’ Quad & Lisa Nicole Cloud Cat Fightin' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here