Well, there are actually a bunch of celebrities who have gone celibate and most of them we don’t even know about.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Those we do know about…do we even believe?
Here’s a list of 8 celebrities who have gone celibate:
Complex magazine asked the Pink Friday rapper if she was celibate. She answered, “Yes, and I encourage all my young Barbies to do the same. I just don’t have time.” Concerning rumors about bisexuality, in the same interview, the Young Money Queen says, “I didn’t say [I don’t like women]. I said I don’t have sex with women. I don’t have sex with men right now either. If [bisexual is] what they wanna call me, then fine.” So despite the sexually suggestive lyrics this Barbie might spit, she’s just talking a big game. Otherwise, her mind is on her money, honey.
Read more at MadameNoire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here