Well, there are actually a bunch of celebrities who have gone celibate and most of them we don’t even know about.
Like EURweb on Facebook
Those we do know about…do we even believe?
Here’s a list of 8 celebrities who have gone celibate:
Complex magazine asked the Pink Friday rapper if she was celibate. She answered, “Yes, and I encourage all my young Barbies to do the same. I just don’t have time.” Concerning rumors about bisexuality, in the same interview, the Young Money Queen says, “I didn’t say [I don’t like women]. I said I don’t have sex with women. I don’t have sex with men right now either. If [bisexual is] what they wanna call me, then fine.” So despite the sexually suggestive lyrics this Barbie might spit, she’s just talking a big game. Otherwise, her mind is on her money, honey.
Read more at MadameNoire.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here