*Former NFL lineman and “DWTS” contestant Warren Sapp wasn’t too bothered by losing his Super Bowl Ring not too long ago, but now he’s on the verge of losing his ocean view condo and he’s not about to give up without a fight, according to TMZ.
HSBC bank is on the attack, claiming Sapp — who recently filed for bankruptcy in Florida — owes them $781,879.39 from before his filing. They are asking a judge to allow them to foreclose on his beachfront condo to help settle the score.
The football legend filed a response this week, pleading with the judge to let him keep the fancy digs. Sapp claims he’s still living in it … despite not making payments on it since May 2011.
Sapp vows to cough up the cash as soon as he sorts out the bankruptcy.
A judge has yet to rule. See more photos of Sapps’ luxurious home here.
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here