*Former NFL lineman and “DWTS” contestant Warren Sapp wasn’t too bothered by losing his Super Bowl Ring not too long ago, but now he’s on the verge of losing his ocean view condo and he’s not about to give up without a fight, according to TMZ.
HSBC bank is on the attack, claiming Sapp — who recently filed for bankruptcy in Florida — owes them $781,879.39 from before his filing. They are asking a judge to allow them to foreclose on his beachfront condo to help settle the score.
The football legend filed a response this week, pleading with the judge to let him keep the fancy digs. Sapp claims he’s still living in it … despite not making payments on it since May 2011.
Sapp vows to cough up the cash as soon as he sorts out the bankruptcy.
A judge has yet to rule. See more photos of Sapps’ luxurious home here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here