*Former NFL lineman and “DWTS” contestant Warren Sapp wasn’t too bothered by losing his Super Bowl Ring not too long ago, but now he’s on the verge of losing his ocean view condo and he’s not about to give up without a fight, according to TMZ.
HSBC bank is on the attack, claiming Sapp — who recently filed for bankruptcy in Florida — owes them $781,879.39 from before his filing. They are asking a judge to allow them to foreclose on his beachfront condo to help settle the score.
The football legend filed a response this week, pleading with the judge to let him keep the fancy digs. Sapp claims he’s still living in it … despite not making payments on it since May 2011.
Sapp vows to cough up the cash as soon as he sorts out the bankruptcy.
A judge has yet to rule. See more photos of Sapps’ luxurious home here.
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here