*Former NFL lineman and “DWTS” contestant Warren Sapp wasn’t too bothered by losing his Super Bowl Ring not too long ago, but now he’s on the verge of losing his ocean view condo and he’s not about to give up without a fight, according to TMZ.
HSBC bank is on the attack, claiming Sapp — who recently filed for bankruptcy in Florida — owes them $781,879.39 from before his filing. They are asking a judge to allow them to foreclose on his beachfront condo to help settle the score.
The football legend filed a response this week, pleading with the judge to let him keep the fancy digs. Sapp claims he’s still living in it … despite not making payments on it since May 2011.
Sapp vows to cough up the cash as soon as he sorts out the bankruptcy.
A judge has yet to rule. See more photos of Sapps’ luxurious home here.
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here