*Grammy-winning jazz singer Al Jarreau has nixed part of a French tour after coming down with pneumonia, reports the AP.
In a statement released today, the singer’s rep said that Jarreau’s doctors had recommended that he not travel while he recovers.
Jarreau, 72, had been scheduled to give concerts in France on June 7, 9 and 10. The statement said he hopes to perform in France later in the month.
The statement said the artist, who has won Grammy awards in jazz, pop and R&B, “deeply regretted” the cancellations.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- American Masters Tells the Story of B.B. King
- 'The Last Punch' Starring Tony Grant to Premiere at Pan African Film Festival in Los Angeles
- Craig Robinson to Host Spike TV’s ‘Caraoke Showdown’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here