*Grammy-winning jazz singer Al Jarreau has nixed part of a French tour after coming down with pneumonia, reports the AP.
In a statement released today, the singer’s rep said that Jarreau’s doctors had recommended that he not travel while he recovers.
Jarreau, 72, had been scheduled to give concerts in France on June 7, 9 and 10. The statement said he hopes to perform in France later in the month.
The statement said the artist, who has won Grammy awards in jazz, pop and R&B, “deeply regretted” the cancellations.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here