*Grammy-winning jazz singer Al Jarreau has nixed part of a French tour after coming down with pneumonia, reports the AP.
In a statement released today, the singer’s rep said that Jarreau’s doctors had recommended that he not travel while he recovers.
Jarreau, 72, had been scheduled to give concerts in France on June 7, 9 and 10. The statement said he hopes to perform in France later in the month.
The statement said the artist, who has won Grammy awards in jazz, pop and R&B, “deeply regretted” the cancellations.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here