*Grammy-winning jazz singer Al Jarreau has nixed part of a French tour after coming down with pneumonia, reports the AP.
In a statement released today, the singer’s rep said that Jarreau’s doctors had recommended that he not travel while he recovers.
Jarreau, 72, had been scheduled to give concerts in France on June 7, 9 and 10. The statement said he hopes to perform in France later in the month.
The statement said the artist, who has won Grammy awards in jazz, pop and R&B, “deeply regretted” the cancellations.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here