The singer debuted her first single, “New Day,” an inspirational tune from her fifth album. (Scroll down to hear it.)
The track features familiar sounds from producer and husband, Swizz Beatz.
Like EURweb on Facebook
In a recent video to her fans, Keys explained the new music is basically a take on the new chapter of her life.
“I’ve come to this place that the album is about to be ready and I feel just so crazy excited,” the chanteuse said in a recent video she shot for her fans. “It’s like I’m a different person. I’m a new person. Everything is new.”
On the album, expect the fresh sounds of Scottish sweetheart, Emeli Sande, who praises Keys for her new work.
“It was just such a natural process for us to work and nothing felt forced,” she told The Boom Box. “I think the songs are testament to that, in that the songs really sound… I don’t know how to put it. You’ll just have to see. I mean it sounds great.”
The fifth album is currently untitled.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here