The singer debuted her first single, “New Day,” an inspirational tune from her fifth album. (Scroll down to hear it.)
The track features familiar sounds from producer and husband, Swizz Beatz.
Like EURweb on Facebook
In a recent video to her fans, Keys explained the new music is basically a take on the new chapter of her life.
“I’ve come to this place that the album is about to be ready and I feel just so crazy excited,” the chanteuse said in a recent video she shot for her fans. “It’s like I’m a different person. I’m a new person. Everything is new.”
On the album, expect the fresh sounds of Scottish sweetheart, Emeli Sande, who praises Keys for her new work.
“It was just such a natural process for us to work and nothing felt forced,” she told The Boom Box. “I think the songs are testament to that, in that the songs really sound… I don’t know how to put it. You’ll just have to see. I mean it sounds great.”
The fifth album is currently untitled.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Pleads Not Guilty in T.I. Concert Shooting
- Jack Hanna Agrees '1,000 Percent' with Killing of Gorilla Harambe (Watch)
- Prince Sets Billboard 200 Record More Than a Month After Death
- Damon Dash’s Son "Boogie" Arrested for DUI
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- Rinkins Report: Financial Expert Shares Insights He Used to Overcome $250k Debt on Reality Series
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here