The singer debuted her first single, “New Day,” an inspirational tune from her fifth album. (Scroll down to hear it.)
The track features familiar sounds from producer and husband, Swizz Beatz.
Like EURweb on Facebook
In a recent video to her fans, Keys explained the new music is basically a take on the new chapter of her life.
“I’ve come to this place that the album is about to be ready and I feel just so crazy excited,” the chanteuse said in a recent video she shot for her fans. “It’s like I’m a different person. I’m a new person. Everything is new.”
On the album, expect the fresh sounds of Scottish sweetheart, Emeli Sande, who praises Keys for her new work.
“It was just such a natural process for us to work and nothing felt forced,” she told The Boom Box. “I think the songs are testament to that, in that the songs really sound… I don’t know how to put it. You’ll just have to see. I mean it sounds great.”
The fifth album is currently untitled.
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here