*Allen Iverson’s troubles continue to mount regarding his divorce from his wife, Tawanna Iverson.
The folks at TMZ state that the former NBA star has filed new legal documents in Fulton County, Georgia asking a judge to throw out Tawanna’s bid for a protective order. Claims by Tawanna state that over the last few months her ex-husband has “engaged in increasingly contemptuous, threatening, and disturbing behavior.”
As a result, Tawanna feels that Allen’s behavior will get worse. Allen, meanwhile, has said that he has never harassed Tawanna or her family.
Allen’s new filing marks the latest chapter in an ever-evolving saga surrounding the former couple. In March, the 36-year-old unemployed NBA point guard filed documents to dismiss his long-running divorce case, Allen claimed he and Tawanna reunited and were still intimate for a four-month stretch after she re-filed to split in June of last year, making her claim that the relationship was “irretrievably broken” null and void.
Tawanna has denied the claim made by her husband.
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here