*Allen Iverson’s troubles continue to mount regarding his divorce from his wife, Tawanna Iverson.
The folks at TMZ state that the former NBA star has filed new legal documents in Fulton County, Georgia asking a judge to throw out Tawanna’s bid for a protective order. Claims by Tawanna state that over the last few months her ex-husband has “engaged in increasingly contemptuous, threatening, and disturbing behavior.”
As a result, Tawanna feels that Allen’s behavior will get worse. Allen, meanwhile, has said that he has never harassed Tawanna or her family.
Allen’s new filing marks the latest chapter in an ever-evolving saga surrounding the former couple. In March, the 36-year-old unemployed NBA point guard filed documents to dismiss his long-running divorce case, Allen claimed he and Tawanna reunited and were still intimate for a four-month stretch after she re-filed to split in June of last year, making her claim that the relationship was “irretrievably broken” null and void.
Tawanna has denied the claim made by her husband.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Chris Paul, Wives 'Having 2 Much Fun on Vacay' (Watch)
- How Prince Ended Up on Mobb Deep's Track ‘Thou Shall Not Kill’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here