*Allen Iverson’s troubles continue to mount regarding his divorce from his wife, Tawanna Iverson.
The folks at TMZ state that the former NBA star has filed new legal documents in Fulton County, Georgia asking a judge to throw out Tawanna’s bid for a protective order. Claims by Tawanna state that over the last few months her ex-husband has “engaged in increasingly contemptuous, threatening, and disturbing behavior.”
As a result, Tawanna feels that Allen’s behavior will get worse. Allen, meanwhile, has said that he has never harassed Tawanna or her family.
Allen’s new filing marks the latest chapter in an ever-evolving saga surrounding the former couple. In March, the 36-year-old unemployed NBA point guard filed documents to dismiss his long-running divorce case, Allen claimed he and Tawanna reunited and were still intimate for a four-month stretch after she re-filed to split in June of last year, making her claim that the relationship was “irretrievably broken” null and void.
Tawanna has denied the claim made by her husband.
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here