*Allen Iverson’s troubles continue to mount regarding his divorce from his wife, Tawanna Iverson.
The folks at TMZ state that the former NBA star has filed new legal documents in Fulton County, Georgia asking a judge to throw out Tawanna’s bid for a protective order. Claims by Tawanna state that over the last few months her ex-husband has “engaged in increasingly contemptuous, threatening, and disturbing behavior.”
As a result, Tawanna feels that Allen’s behavior will get worse. Allen, meanwhile, has said that he has never harassed Tawanna or her family.
Allen’s new filing marks the latest chapter in an ever-evolving saga surrounding the former couple. In March, the 36-year-old unemployed NBA point guard filed documents to dismiss his long-running divorce case, Allen claimed he and Tawanna reunited and were still intimate for a four-month stretch after she re-filed to split in June of last year, making her claim that the relationship was “irretrievably broken” null and void.
Tawanna has denied the claim made by her husband.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here