*Allen Iverson’s troubles continue to mount regarding his divorce from his wife, Tawanna Iverson.
The folks at TMZ state that the former NBA star has filed new legal documents in Fulton County, Georgia asking a judge to throw out Tawanna’s bid for a protective order. Claims by Tawanna state that over the last few months her ex-husband has “engaged in increasingly contemptuous, threatening, and disturbing behavior.”
As a result, Tawanna feels that Allen’s behavior will get worse. Allen, meanwhile, has said that he has never harassed Tawanna or her family.
Allen’s new filing marks the latest chapter in an ever-evolving saga surrounding the former couple. In March, the 36-year-old unemployed NBA point guard filed documents to dismiss his long-running divorce case, Allen claimed he and Tawanna reunited and were still intimate for a four-month stretch after she re-filed to split in June of last year, making her claim that the relationship was “irretrievably broken” null and void.
Tawanna has denied the claim made by her husband.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Would You Support a Vet Who Shot a Cat in the Head With an Arrow? (Video)
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here