*Allison Mathis who’s become known as Miami Heat star Chris Bosh’s baby mama, has finally spoken out. She recently sat down with Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra to tell her side of the story.
She essentially doesn’t reveal anything new, but substantiates what we’ve already reported in that she wasn’t just Bosh’s baby mama; they were in a committed relationship and wanted to have a child together.
Like EURweb on Facebook
In part one of the two videos below, Mathis talks about changes in Bosh’s personality after his arrival in Miami, finding out she was pregnant, the two them getting fitted for wedding bands although the marriage obviously never happened.
In part two, she discusses her struggles on Bosh’s $2,600-a-month checks, losing her job, applying for food stamps and being forced by Bosh’s legal team to reject a $12,000-a-week job with VH-1′s popular show “Basketball Wives.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Serena Williams Pulls Off Series of Mind-Blowing Tennis Trick Shots (Watch)
- Researchers: NFL and 'Police Academy' Star Bubba Smith Had CTE When He Died
- Paris Jackson Inks Dad’s ‘Dangerous’ Album Cover on her Arm
- NBA Taps ‘Champion’ From The Roots as 2016 Finals Theme Song (Listen)
- Wow! 67-Year-Old Former Harlem Drug Dealer Graduates from Columbia (Watch)!
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here