*Allison Mathis who’s become known as Miami Heat star Chris Bosh’s baby mama, has finally spoken out. She recently sat down with Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra to tell her side of the story.
She essentially doesn’t reveal anything new, but substantiates what we’ve already reported in that she wasn’t just Bosh’s baby mama; they were in a committed relationship and wanted to have a child together.
Like EURweb on Facebook
In part one of the two videos below, Mathis talks about changes in Bosh’s personality after his arrival in Miami, finding out she was pregnant, the two them getting fitted for wedding bands although the marriage obviously never happened.
In part two, she discusses her struggles on Bosh’s $2,600-a-month checks, losing her job, applying for food stamps and being forced by Bosh’s legal team to reject a $12,000-a-week job with VH-1′s popular show “Basketball Wives.”
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here