*Allison Mathis who’s become known as Miami Heat star Chris Bosh’s baby mama, has finally spoken out. She recently sat down with Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra to tell her side of the story.
She essentially doesn’t reveal anything new, but substantiates what we’ve already reported in that she wasn’t just Bosh’s baby mama; they were in a committed relationship and wanted to have a child together.
Like EURweb on Facebook
In part one of the two videos below, Mathis talks about changes in Bosh’s personality after his arrival in Miami, finding out she was pregnant, the two them getting fitted for wedding bands although the marriage obviously never happened.
In part two, she discusses her struggles on Bosh’s $2,600-a-month checks, losing her job, applying for food stamps and being forced by Bosh’s legal team to reject a $12,000-a-week job with VH-1′s popular show “Basketball Wives.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jameis Winston: ‘Lions Do Not Accept Opinions of F*cking Sheep!’
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here