*Allison Mathis who’s become known as Miami Heat star Chris Bosh’s baby mama, has finally spoken out. She recently sat down with Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra to tell her side of the story.
She essentially doesn’t reveal anything new, but substantiates what we’ve already reported in that she wasn’t just Bosh’s baby mama; they were in a committed relationship and wanted to have a child together.
Like EURweb on Facebook
In part one of the two videos below, Mathis talks about changes in Bosh’s personality after his arrival in Miami, finding out she was pregnant, the two them getting fitted for wedding bands although the marriage obviously never happened.
In part two, she discusses her struggles on Bosh’s $2,600-a-month checks, losing her job, applying for food stamps and being forced by Bosh’s legal team to reject a $12,000-a-week job with VH-1′s popular show “Basketball Wives.”
- Atlanta Police on the Hunt for T.I.-Looking Suspect
- Ne-Yo & Crystal Renay Get Married with Baby Already on the Way
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here