*Allison Mathis who’s become known as Miami Heat star Chris Bosh’s baby mama, has finally spoken out. She recently sat down with Jose Lambiet’s Gossip Extra to tell her side of the story.
She essentially doesn’t reveal anything new, but substantiates what we’ve already reported in that she wasn’t just Bosh’s baby mama; they were in a committed relationship and wanted to have a child together.
Like EURweb on Facebook
In part one of the two videos below, Mathis talks about changes in Bosh’s personality after his arrival in Miami, finding out she was pregnant, the two them getting fitted for wedding bands although the marriage obviously never happened.
In part two, she discusses her struggles on Bosh’s $2,600-a-month checks, losing her job, applying for food stamps and being forced by Bosh’s legal team to reject a $12,000-a-week job with VH-1′s popular show “Basketball Wives.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamron Hall Reveals Her Fear Of Love
- Will Smith Admits That ‘Wild Wild West’ Was a Bad Career Move
- Las Vegas Prince Tribute Show A Hit Since Singer's Passing
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Texas Woman Wakes Up From Jaw Surgery with British Accent (WATCH)
- Kanye West Unveils Mind Blowing, Voyeuristic 'Famous' Video (WATCH)
- Look! New Poster for 'When the Bough Breaks' Starring Morris Chestnut & Regina Hall
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here