During a visit on “Kathy,” the new Kathy Griffin show on Bravo, the television journalist shared an incident he had with an amateur paparazzo.
As he was attempting to get some private shut eye, he noticed the man in front of him was taking his picture.
“I’m sitting there incredulous that he thinks I don’t see him … and he’s still taking the pictures,” Cooper said. “Normally I would just be like, we’re not gonna win this one. But lately I’ve become emboldened, and I grab the guy on the shoulder, and I said something to the effect of, ‘Bitch, what the f*ck are you doing?’”
Whoa, hold it there Anderson.
“It was one of those things, as soon as I said it, I was like ‘I can’t believe I just said this to a guy,” he commented.
Adding to the awkward moment, he mentioned famous figure skater Johnny Weir was sitting right next to him.
Well, at this point, the “bitch” might as well post the photos online so we can all see Anderson Cooper’s own “bitchassness,” too.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here