During a visit on “Kathy,” the new Kathy Griffin show on Bravo, the television journalist shared an incident he had with an amateur paparazzo.
As he was attempting to get some private shut eye, he noticed the man in front of him was taking his picture.
“I’m sitting there incredulous that he thinks I don’t see him … and he’s still taking the pictures,” Cooper said. “Normally I would just be like, we’re not gonna win this one. But lately I’ve become emboldened, and I grab the guy on the shoulder, and I said something to the effect of, ‘Bitch, what the f*ck are you doing?’”
Whoa, hold it there Anderson.
“It was one of those things, as soon as I said it, I was like ‘I can’t believe I just said this to a guy,” he commented.
Adding to the awkward moment, he mentioned famous figure skater Johnny Weir was sitting right next to him.
Well, at this point, the “bitch” might as well post the photos online so we can all see Anderson Cooper’s own “bitchassness,” too.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here