During a visit on “Kathy,” the new Kathy Griffin show on Bravo, the television journalist shared an incident he had with an amateur paparazzo.
As he was attempting to get some private shut eye, he noticed the man in front of him was taking his picture.
“I’m sitting there incredulous that he thinks I don’t see him … and he’s still taking the pictures,” Cooper said. “Normally I would just be like, we’re not gonna win this one. But lately I’ve become emboldened, and I grab the guy on the shoulder, and I said something to the effect of, ‘Bitch, what the f*ck are you doing?’”
Whoa, hold it there Anderson.
“It was one of those things, as soon as I said it, I was like ‘I can’t believe I just said this to a guy,” he commented.
Adding to the awkward moment, he mentioned famous figure skater Johnny Weir was sitting right next to him.
Well, at this point, the “bitch” might as well post the photos online so we can all see Anderson Cooper’s own “bitchassness,” too.
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here