During a visit on “Kathy,” the new Kathy Griffin show on Bravo, the television journalist shared an incident he had with an amateur paparazzo.
As he was attempting to get some private shut eye, he noticed the man in front of him was taking his picture.
“I’m sitting there incredulous that he thinks I don’t see him … and he’s still taking the pictures,” Cooper said. “Normally I would just be like, we’re not gonna win this one. But lately I’ve become emboldened, and I grab the guy on the shoulder, and I said something to the effect of, ‘Bitch, what the f*ck are you doing?’”
Whoa, hold it there Anderson.
“It was one of those things, as soon as I said it, I was like ‘I can’t believe I just said this to a guy,” he commented.
Adding to the awkward moment, he mentioned famous figure skater Johnny Weir was sitting right next to him.
Well, at this point, the “bitch” might as well post the photos online so we can all see Anderson Cooper’s own “bitchassness,” too.
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here