During a visit on “Kathy,” the new Kathy Griffin show on Bravo, the television journalist shared an incident he had with an amateur paparazzo.
As he was attempting to get some private shut eye, he noticed the man in front of him was taking his picture.
“I’m sitting there incredulous that he thinks I don’t see him … and he’s still taking the pictures,” Cooper said. “Normally I would just be like, we’re not gonna win this one. But lately I’ve become emboldened, and I grab the guy on the shoulder, and I said something to the effect of, ‘Bitch, what the f*ck are you doing?’”
Whoa, hold it there Anderson.
“It was one of those things, as soon as I said it, I was like ‘I can’t believe I just said this to a guy,” he commented.
Adding to the awkward moment, he mentioned famous figure skater Johnny Weir was sitting right next to him.
Well, at this point, the “bitch” might as well post the photos online so we can all see Anderson Cooper’s own “bitchassness,” too.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here