This zombie stuff has to end in the news.
Do you think that the stories are giving folks bad ideas to experiment with lethal drugs?
The latest story is a little different from the others though because it doesn’t involve “bath salts” or human consumption.
Michael Terron Daniel went into a drug-fueled rampage June 14, in Waco, Texas, that was so bad that he asked authorities to tase him to bring him out of his “bad trip.” (more…)
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here