The No. 1 NBA draft pick trademarked the phrases, “Fear The Brow” and “Raise The Brow” earlier this month.
Although his unibrow is quite unattractive as far as some are concerned, he’s planning to making money from it.
“I don’t want anyone to try to grow a unibrow because of me and then try to make money off of it,” Davis told CNBC. “Me and my family decided to trademark it because it’s very unique.”
And did we say ugly?
Like EURweb on Facebook
He probably knows that people think it’s pretty ugly, but he said everyone’s focus is on it. So this will be his signature look.
It’s true, though. While playing college ball with the Wildcats, companies began to capitalize on “The Brow” by producing merchandise based on his “unique” brow. However, he couldn’t profit from it due to NCAA rules. But his people had his back and sent cease-and-desist letters and ensured that others weren’t going to profit from his look without him getting a piece of that change.
Now that he’s in the NBA, he can do whatever he wants. So he trademarked his look.
And since becoming an official pro-baller, he’s signed an endorsement with Sprint.
He’s been asked if a razor company paid him to shave his brow, he simply replied no.
“I might have a commercial where I’m acting like I’m shaving it and then throw I’ll the razor down.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here