The No. 1 NBA draft pick trademarked the phrases, “Fear The Brow” and “Raise The Brow” earlier this month.
Although his unibrow is quite unattractive as far as some are concerned, he’s planning to making money from it.
“I don’t want anyone to try to grow a unibrow because of me and then try to make money off of it,” Davis told CNBC. “Me and my family decided to trademark it because it’s very unique.”
And did we say ugly?
Like EURweb on Facebook
He probably knows that people think it’s pretty ugly, but he said everyone’s focus is on it. So this will be his signature look.
It’s true, though. While playing college ball with the Wildcats, companies began to capitalize on “The Brow” by producing merchandise based on his “unique” brow. However, he couldn’t profit from it due to NCAA rules. But his people had his back and sent cease-and-desist letters and ensured that others weren’t going to profit from his look without him getting a piece of that change.
Now that he’s in the NBA, he can do whatever he wants. So he trademarked his look.
And since becoming an official pro-baller, he’s signed an endorsement with Sprint.
He’s been asked if a razor company paid him to shave his brow, he simply replied no.
“I might have a commercial where I’m acting like I’m shaving it and then throw I’ll the razor down.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here