The No. 1 NBA draft pick trademarked the phrases, “Fear The Brow” and “Raise The Brow” earlier this month.
Although his unibrow is quite unattractive as far as some are concerned, he’s planning to making money from it.
“I don’t want anyone to try to grow a unibrow because of me and then try to make money off of it,” Davis told CNBC. “Me and my family decided to trademark it because it’s very unique.”
And did we say ugly?
Like EURweb on Facebook
He probably knows that people think it’s pretty ugly, but he said everyone’s focus is on it. So this will be his signature look.
It’s true, though. While playing college ball with the Wildcats, companies began to capitalize on “The Brow” by producing merchandise based on his “unique” brow. However, he couldn’t profit from it due to NCAA rules. But his people had his back and sent cease-and-desist letters and ensured that others weren’t going to profit from his look without him getting a piece of that change.
Now that he’s in the NBA, he can do whatever he wants. So he trademarked his look.
And since becoming an official pro-baller, he’s signed an endorsement with Sprint.
He’s been asked if a razor company paid him to shave his brow, he simply replied no.
“I might have a commercial where I’m acting like I’m shaving it and then throw I’ll the razor down.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Judge Favors Chris Brown in Baby Mama’s Attempt to Restrict Custody
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here