Now that she’s got a new body, the diva said she’s ready to be a judge on any of the popular television competition singing shows.
“I would love to be a judge on one of those shows,” she said.
Other singers like Mary J. Blige, Ne Yo, John Legend and Robin Thicke have been guest judges on “American Idol,” “Duets,” and “The Voice.” But Franklin is curious why producers won’t choose her.
“I don’t understand why singers like myself, Gladys [Knight], Natalie [Cole], and Patti [LaBelle] can’t be judges. We never get a call. I don’t understand it,” she said. “I watch those shows from time to time. Some of the talent is very good. Some of it is fun. And some of it is really wild.”
Is there age discrimination taking place here? Or do producers think the divas are too good for the competition?
Or too intimidating … to either the contestants or to Simon and the other judges?
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Bay Area Man Finds Twenty Dollars and Uses it to Win $1 Million!
- Health: Is Your Pee Trying to Tell You Something?
- Soul of the US Open: Serena Walks Over; Venus Grinds to Victory; Sloane Stephens Dismissed Early
- New James Bond Author Says Idris Elba is ‘Too Street’ to Play 007
- Bill O’Reilly Vows to Put #BlackLivesMatter Out of Business, Compares Group to KKK (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here