*(Via USA Today) – Four people were shot Thursday outside a funeral service in Stone Mountain, Georgia, and two people have died.
Witnesses told police they believe one of the victims is the man suspected of killing a 19-year-old he believed had robbed his home and punched his mother, according to news reports, which have been changing.
WXIA-TV says police are seeking Marcus Ventress, who was wanted for killing Ryan Guider, whose funeral service Thursday afternoon was interrupted by gunfire outside the church near Atlanta.
The station earlier reported that DeKalb County police said Ventress was one of two killed in the shootout. Two others were wounded.
Read/learn more at USA Today.
Watch this video report
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here