*(Via USA Today) – Four people were shot Thursday outside a funeral service in Stone Mountain, Georgia, and two people have died.
Witnesses told police they believe one of the victims is the man suspected of killing a 19-year-old he believed had robbed his home and punched his mother, according to news reports, which have been changing.
WXIA-TV says police are seeking Marcus Ventress, who was wanted for killing Ryan Guider, whose funeral service Thursday afternoon was interrupted by gunfire outside the church near Atlanta.
The station earlier reported that DeKalb County police said Ventress was one of two killed in the shootout. Two others were wounded.
Read/learn more at USA Today.
Watch this video report
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here