*(Via USA Today) – Four people were shot Thursday outside a funeral service in Stone Mountain, Georgia, and two people have died.
Witnesses told police they believe one of the victims is the man suspected of killing a 19-year-old he believed had robbed his home and punched his mother, according to news reports, which have been changing.
WXIA-TV says police are seeking Marcus Ventress, who was wanted for killing Ryan Guider, whose funeral service Thursday afternoon was interrupted by gunfire outside the church near Atlanta.
The station earlier reported that DeKalb County police said Ventress was one of two killed in the shootout. Two others were wounded.
Read/learn more at USA Today.
Watch this video report
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- 18-Year-Old Forgives Rapper Kevin Gates for Kicking Her (WATCH)
- D'Angelo Speaks on His Iconic 'Untitled' Video with Tavis Smiley (WATCH)
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here