*(Via USA Today) – Four people were shot Thursday outside a funeral service in Stone Mountain, Georgia, and two people have died.
Witnesses told police they believe one of the victims is the man suspected of killing a 19-year-old he believed had robbed his home and punched his mother, according to news reports, which have been changing.
WXIA-TV says police are seeking Marcus Ventress, who was wanted for killing Ryan Guider, whose funeral service Thursday afternoon was interrupted by gunfire outside the church near Atlanta.
The station earlier reported that DeKalb County police said Ventress was one of two killed in the shootout. Two others were wounded.
Read/learn more at USA Today.
Watch this video report
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here