*(Via USA Today) – Four people were shot Thursday outside a funeral service in Stone Mountain, Georgia, and two people have died.
Witnesses told police they believe one of the victims is the man suspected of killing a 19-year-old he believed had robbed his home and punched his mother, according to news reports, which have been changing.
WXIA-TV says police are seeking Marcus Ventress, who was wanted for killing Ryan Guider, whose funeral service Thursday afternoon was interrupted by gunfire outside the church near Atlanta.
The station earlier reported that DeKalb County police said Ventress was one of two killed in the shootout. Two others were wounded.
Read/learn more at USA Today.
Watch this video report
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here