The girls were spotted hanging and socializing at the Watch the Throne concert in England Friday night.
“Kim and Beyoncé were dancing all night! They even went into the mosh pit!” a source told Us Weekly. “It was the most hectic thing ever!”
The two were allegedly hanging at Beyoncé’s concert a little while back, but this is the first time a fan has been able to snap pictures of the pair together. Allegedly they appeared to genuinely enjoying each other’s company.
But there are skeptics out there. Everything in Kim’s life seems to be a staged drama. So some sources say the whole hang out was a set up to make them like each other.
“Kanye arranged a dinner in the hotel suite for the girls to clear the air,” the insider told The Sun. “He’s hoping that now they’re pals it will lead to further get-togethers away from the tour. Beyoncé has now welcomed Kim into the clan.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here