The girls were spotted hanging and socializing at the Watch the Throne concert in England Friday night.
“Kim and Beyoncé were dancing all night! They even went into the mosh pit!” a source told Us Weekly. “It was the most hectic thing ever!”
The two were allegedly hanging at Beyoncé’s concert a little while back, but this is the first time a fan has been able to snap pictures of the pair together. Allegedly they appeared to genuinely enjoying each other’s company.
But there are skeptics out there. Everything in Kim’s life seems to be a staged drama. So some sources say the whole hang out was a set up to make them like each other.
“Kanye arranged a dinner in the hotel suite for the girls to clear the air,” the insider told The Sun. “He’s hoping that now they’re pals it will lead to further get-togethers away from the tour. Beyoncé has now welcomed Kim into the clan.”
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here