The girls were spotted hanging and socializing at the Watch the Throne concert in England Friday night.
“Kim and Beyoncé were dancing all night! They even went into the mosh pit!” a source told Us Weekly. “It was the most hectic thing ever!”
The two were allegedly hanging at Beyoncé’s concert a little while back, but this is the first time a fan has been able to snap pictures of the pair together. Allegedly they appeared to genuinely enjoying each other’s company.
But there are skeptics out there. Everything in Kim’s life seems to be a staged drama. So some sources say the whole hang out was a set up to make them like each other.
“Kanye arranged a dinner in the hotel suite for the girls to clear the air,” the insider told The Sun. “He’s hoping that now they’re pals it will lead to further get-togethers away from the tour. Beyoncé has now welcomed Kim into the clan.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here