The girls were spotted hanging and socializing at the Watch the Throne concert in England Friday night.
“Kim and Beyoncé were dancing all night! They even went into the mosh pit!” a source told Us Weekly. “It was the most hectic thing ever!”
The two were allegedly hanging at Beyoncé’s concert a little while back, but this is the first time a fan has been able to snap pictures of the pair together. Allegedly they appeared to genuinely enjoying each other’s company.
But there are skeptics out there. Everything in Kim’s life seems to be a staged drama. So some sources say the whole hang out was a set up to make them like each other.
“Kanye arranged a dinner in the hotel suite for the girls to clear the air,” the insider told The Sun. “He’s hoping that now they’re pals it will lead to further get-togethers away from the tour. Beyoncé has now welcomed Kim into the clan.”
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here